Chapter 3

Lapis' eye opened slowly before immediately closing due to the pain that shot through her head. She sat up slowly and rubbed her temples.

"You okay?" her roommate asked in an almost annoyed tone. Lapis let out a grunt and nodded slowly. "What happened last night?" the blue-haired girl asked in a growly voice.

"Well we were at the party and you needed to use the restroom. While you were upstairs you had an accident" Peridot explained causing Lapis' eyes to widen.

"I PEED ON MYSELF!?" Lapis practically screamed.

Peridot snickered,"No, you just threw up on someone." Lapis looked concerned.

"Oh god...who?" she asked.

"I think she said her name was Jasper, she was pretty intimidating. I'm surprised she was able to stay so calm." Lapis' stomach immediately dropped.

"Big, muscular, huge beach blonde hair?" Lapis asked, afraid of what the answer would be.

Peridot perked up, "Yeah" she said, causing Lapis to bury her face in her knees.

"Was she mad? What did she say?" Lapis spat out worried questions,but Peridot reassured her.

"No, she seemed pretty calm considering the situation she was in. She said not to worry about it," Peridot said with a warm smile, making Lapis feel a little bit better.

Peridot handed Lapis a bottle of ibuprofen and a glass of water. Lapis took it and smiled slightly.

"Thanks Peri" Lapis said. Peridot only replied with a friendly smile.

A/N- Okay guys! I really need help figuring out what to do with this story. I have some really big ideas for some plot but I need some side ideas before I can get into all of that, so please, comment some ideas. Also, sorry for the short chapter.