The Impossible.

CHAPTER 2.

Maura smiled as the smell of pasta hit her as she stepped into her beacon hill home she shared with Jane. She closed the door and listened to Jane humming away in the kitchen to the radio.

"Something smells nice" Maura smiled as she walked through the hall, her heels clicking against the oak floor boards.

Jane turned around and smiled.

"Good, Wait until you taste it then" Jane smiled as she turned around and carried on pouring things into the pot on the stove.

Maura placed her handbag on the couch and shrugged off her coat then drapped it over the sofa and made her way over to Jane.

"Have you been eating the food whilst cooking it?" Maura asked wrapping her arms around Jane's waist.

"No. Of course not!" Jane replied wrapping her arms around Maura.

"Jane, you have sauce on your chin" Maura laughed as she lifted her finger and whiped of the sauce and licked it from her finger.

"Im going for a bath" Maura winked as she placed a soft kiss to Jane's lips then headed off upstairs.

                                ~0~

Maura began to run the water and pour in the coconut bath oils and smelt the strong coconut as the first bunnles bagn to form.

She walked out and picked up one of the plush towels waiting on the end of the bed then headed back into the en-suite.

She gently removed the silk shirt wrapped around her torso then shrugged out of the black skirt and glanced at her body in the mirror.

She longed to start a family. One with Jane. She loved children and shes seen the way Jane is with little TJ. A family with Jane would make her life complete now, but she knew Jane wouldnt be ready. She imagined herself carrying her baby in the mirror and smiled.

She removed her panties and bra and sunk into the boiling water.

                                ~0~

Jane smiled as Maura took the first bite of pasta.

"Nice?" Jane asked as she watched her wife's face.

"Mm..Jane its delisious" Maura replied after swallowing the food in the mouth.

"Good," Jane smiled as she bagan to eat the pasta infront if her too.

"So, Ive had a little look at that pendant you gave me today." Maura said between bites of food.

"Oh yeah? Anything insteresting?" Jame asked not looking up.

"Yes, Its over 5'000 years old." Maura stated.

"Woah, Maybe its worth something" Jane smiled.

"Well weather it is, which i think it is, its evidence so no touchy!" Maura smirked.

"Yes Ma!" Jane rolled her eyes.