The Impossible.

CHAPTER 5.

Jane genrly pushed Maura down onto the black silk bed and kicked the door shut slowly. She began to unbuttom her shirt when Maura tucked three fingers over her belt and pulled her closer.

Maura's eyes were in line with Jane's stomach as she began to place soft kisses aloge her toned abs as Jane pushed off her shirt.

Jane ran her fingers through Maura's blonde locks. Maura hooked ber fingers over Jane's belt and pulled her down onto the bed. Jane pushed her core into Maura and recieved a small groan.

Jane bagan to pull off Maura's shirt, already both breathing heavily. Jane began making a rhythm with her body as she placed soft kisses along Maura's jaw line and neck.

"I love you" Maura whispered as she tangled her fingers in with Jane's raven locks as she placed kisses all over her body.

Jane didnt reply, but she made sure she showed Maura just how much she loves her in return.

Jane slowly unbuttoned Maura's skinny jeans and gently pulled then away and droppesd them to the floor. Maura moved her legs so Jane could press her body into Maura's core.

Maura closed her eyes as Jane began to move her body into hers.

Maura stopped Jane from moving and looked up into her eyes.

"Are you ready for this?" Maura whispered looking up into black pools of desire.

"Are you kidding me?" Jane smirked as she dove down and began kissing Maura's neck.

"Well i dont want to push you. You know since the accident.." Maura said knowing this was a touchy subject.

Jane stopped as let her body relax on Maura's as she looked down at her.

"The scar on my stomach is proof of how much i love you. I saved your life..Thats all that matters. Now sh because im ready" Jane said before ripping off her own trousers and begining to grind against Maura.

Maura let Jane do as she pleased. After all it was good for her. Maura pulled Jane down locking their lips together as her hand tangled in with Jane's raven locks.

Maura stopped and cried out in pleasure as she felt Jane's fingers unexpectedly enter her.

Jane set a rhythm but this time round was more powerful Maura thought as she rode out her orgasm.

Jane pushed her hand up to the head board causing it the split the wood. Janes power was coming from no where but neither of them noticed.

Maura returned the favour as Jane continued to pleasure her wife. Maura began to moan as Jane grunted in her ear. As Jane reached her high she pushed her hand into the pillow beside Maura's head and ripped it away causing fluff to appear.

One last pump of Jane's arm caused Maure to jerk and go into the most powerful orgasm she had ever had.

"Jane.." Maura whispered after 10 minuets of heavy breathing and panting staring at the celing.

"Hm?" Jane replied.

"That was amazing.."