Chapter 1:Ariel

"Girl I'll holler at you tomorrow be safe"my friend Paris said before i walked off. Before I go any further let me introduce myself. My name is Ariel Laesha Johnson, but everybody calls ari for short. I'm 17 years old and I'm currently attending a local Miami high school. I'm 5'2, weighing 127 . I'm light brown, light brown with gold strips,long curly hair which stops at the center of my back , I have greenish eyes. I have a skinny waist, a big ass and nice hips. Lets not forget I have dimples in both of my cheeks. I'm smart,I'm beautiful,and I'm talented. I also know what I want to do with my life. Starting by getting out of the shit hole they call a house.
" Hey lilmama, how you doing?" The same dude that try to holler at me every morning says as I'm walking past them.

What made me stop is when I heard a deep voice say "I don't know why y'all hollering at dat bitch anyway".

"what did you call me?"I asked.

"You heard me!!"he said.

"Leave her alone nigga!!" A sexy ass nigga said walking over to me.
"You know I was just playin"he said throwing his hands up.

"Wassup,lil mama"he said and that sexy deep voice.
"Hi" I said acting shy.
"What's yo name?"he asked.
"Ariel, and you?I asked while hesitating. I knew his name. Shit everybody knew him. If you have a business, running in his city, oh he's definitely coming to collect his profits.
"Money"he answered
"Oh, well nice to meet you Mr. money"I said being sarcastic. I was about to walk until I remembered I never thanked him.
I look at him and he had a smile on his face while saying"oh you got jokes ,huh?" He said while chuckling.
"Yup" I said while turning to walk away, but i was stopped.
"Oh ya ,Thank you for standing up for me"I said then walked away.
"No problem ma!!!!" He yelled once i walked away.
I walked up to my apartment door. I reached in my backpack and pulled out my key, I put the key in the door and twist it to the right unlocking it. I let myself in and closed the door. Since no one was home I decided to leave a note.

"I came home and nobody was here so Im just going to spend the night at Paris house.
Love Ariel ❤"

I went into my room and packed a set of clothes and my personal hygiene toiletries .Once I did that I was out the door,just my luck the bus was down the street. Once I got on I sat down and waited for my stop to come. The whole ride all i can do was think about money he was sexy as fuck . Money was tall dark skinned nigga with dreads,hazel eyes, muscles, and a body full of tattoos .Once I got off the bus i walked up to Paris door. I knocked once I got no answer I knocked again. The door opened and Paris was looking at me with that who did you run in to face.
"Girl why you got a smile on your face?"Paris asked me.
"No reason"I said with a huge smile on my face ,I had every intentions on telling her what happened but not now.
"Girl come in" she said
"Girl I was walking past a crowd of dudes right." I said
"Yea and what happened?"she asked
"To make a long story short, one of the dudes tried to holler at me like always. I was about to walk away till he called me a bitch, so I turn around and ask him what did he say."im giving her the run down.
"OK and you got a smile on your face cuz dat?" Paris asked me.
"No paris,wait I'm not done."I assured her,and she nodded her head, letting me know to continue.
"Money stood up for me and then"I said then she cut me off."Wait, thee money?"paris asked."yea thee money,but as I was saying, we had a conversation.""bout what?"she asked"he asked for my name I told him then I thanked him and walked away"I assured. "mmmmhmm"paris said.
" ain't check for him, like dat"
" well I hope you not" she said with a serious face.
"And, what does that suppose to mean?"
"Nun girl, just don't let him turn you out"she mumbled and chuckled.
" well im going to take a shower"
"Alright"she said while flipping through the channels. I turned to walk away but stopped and said"oh and Paris, don't worry he's not going to turn me out. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.
Ten minutes later
I got out the shower. I didn't have any towel with me so I used her spare robe. Once I was in the robe, I tied the rope and opened the bathroom door. I walked out and got my bag. I reached in my bag and got my lotion out. Since Paris wasn't in here I decided to get dressed in there. I put on a whit plain shirt and some shorts. I went downstairs but didn't see Paris, so I looked outside and her car wasn't there . I decide to just watch some t.v and eat a sandwich. I went into the kitchen and fix me a sandwich, got a bag of chips, a bottle of water, and an apple. Once I ate I went upstairs to watch t.v. I laid in the bed and flipped through the channels until I came to real husbands of Hollywood. I loved that show, so I sat the remote on her nightstand next to the bed and laid back.
Five minutes later
I felt the sleep taking over. So, I let it, I was done trying to fight it.

The next morning

I woke up, got my bag that I had packed yesterday and I was headed to the bathroom to take a much needed hot shower.
Ten minutes later
"Wake up girl"I said while shaking her.
"Whatttttt I'm up"she said lying right back down falling asleep again.
"Wake up, you got to take me home"I told her because I refused to walk.
"I'm up, what time is it?"she asked.
"6:59"I said
"Alright let's go,because I want to come back and get in the bed "Paris said standing up from the bed and unwrapping her hair.
Five minutes later
We was finally pulling up at my apartment complex. I got out and told Paris "I'll catch up with you later"then I waited and watch as she pulled off . I was on my way up to my apartment when I heard police sirens, everybody that was once on the corner ran,but the only one that stand out was the dude that I was talking to yesterday. yes, I'm talking about money. I saw him throw something in the bushes. I'm not stupid I was born and raised in the hood I witness a lot to know that was something important. So I decide to go over and get the bag and take it to my apartment. My heart was beating fast as fuck. Once I got to my apartment I took my key out of my pocket and let myself in. I didn't stop I just went straight to my room. My heart was beating a mile a minute. I slowly opened the bag and it was filled with dope,money,and two guns. I zipped the bag up and put it in my closest and put stuff over it.

Shit.