Chapter 9: Ariel

Since it was Friday there was no school tomorrow, Meaning I had to work. I work at Louis Vuitton in the mall on weekends. It was ok but I knew I would never be able to buy the stuff that was in there.

Even on the salary they paid. Well, yes they pay good, but all my money is used on food since my auntie doesn't feed me, and the rest go on helping my auntie pay bills, I put up a hundred dollar bill every time I get paid for college.

Well what happens to the rest? Well, if it's a little change left, I'll collect it for a rainy day or to go shopping.

On my way walking home I saw money. Trying to avoid him like I've been doing. He would text me, I responded once because I wanted to know who was texting me, he would call me, even a couple times he would try to wait at my school for me, but I'm to smart I know how to dodge people I've been doing it all my life.

What went down at that park that night was to disrespectful for me, I risked my safety, life, shit mostly important my FREEDOM trying to help him. But, the only thanks I get was a slap in the face for helping. I didn't tell Paris what went down because she has a huge mouth she can't keep water on her stomach.

"Aye, lil mama come here" money said. He was posted on his car.

"Oh.... my...God..." I mumbled, trying to ignore him.

"I know you fucking heard me...I said come here" money said, the stare he gave me was uncomfortable and frightening. I knew he was not joking around. So you know what my ass did? Well, let's just say I took my ass over there, he was known not to be played with.

"What do you want?" I said. All he did was ignore me and walked pass me opening the passenger side.

"Get in"

"Why, where are you taking me?" I said. Like I thought I got no response, so I just opt to get in.

Walking over to were he was he took my back pack and put it in the backseat. He closed my door and jogged to his side getting in, I got more nerves.

"Why you been dodging a nigga"

"I..Umm...i-i wasn't d-dodging you"

"Stop lying to a nigga"

"I..."I said siding against that,"I really don't know to be honest"

"It's that park shit"

"Excuse me"

"You heard me"

"Yes, permission to speak freely" I joked trying to calm myself down.

He laughed at what I said,wow that was the first time I saw his dimples"yea"he said.

"Yea, you was kinda being a jackass to me when I was only trying to help,then you thought I was sleep when I was in your car but I wasn't and I heard you tell who ever you were on the phone with that 'i should be glad you didn't off me',also you damn near called me all of the names in the book beside the child of god.....That's why I didn't say thanks that night when you dropped me off home and why I've been dodging you"

"I'm sorry shawty, I was just geed up at that moment, but my bad.... you forgive a nigga or you still wanna dodge me?"

"Well, I can't do something I've already done...But yea I'll forgive you" I was getting ready to get out of his car when he stopped me.

"Aye, I almost forgot...Here"
He said, he reached to the back and handed me a powdered blue Micheal kors backpack and a box.

"What's this for,And why are you giving it to me"at this point I was confused.

"I owed you right"

"No..No it was a favor, this is very thoughtful and nice, but I can't take this and where would I keep it anyway?"

"Listen, it's yours....Don't debate with a nigga babygirl"

"O-ok thanks"

"Are you hungry"

"No, I'm fine"I lied, I was hungry as fuck, I hope when I get inside it was something to eat.

"You sure, because I can take you to get something to eat"

"Yes, I'm sure all I want to do is go inside, take a shower, do my work, and take a nap, food is the last thing on my mind"I lied again. Nicely done...

"Alright, let me get your door" he got out, jogged to my side and opened it. I stepped out grabbing my stuff, lucky everything wasn't heavy. I used my key to unlock the door and to my surprise no one was here.

Locking the door, I went straight to my room. I decided to see what did money give me. The last time opened something of his I found something I didn't want to take in, but had no choice.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Here goes nothing" I mumbled. I slowly unzipped the powered blue Michael kors backpack, and my mouth dropped. He pack some much money and a note that read 'i know your in shock but babygirl you deserve it.... Keep reading!!

That money is all your don't give it away nor let someone take it from you....You made that money!!

It's 1.3 million in that bag....

Go and enjoy yourself, you deserved it.....

Go spoil yourself babygirl....

  👏 Love, your future✌✍💕

I was over happy, I was grateful, and scared. I decided to take it to the bank when I have to go to work.

'Ring,ring,ring' a phone started ringing. It's not mine because I have a ringtone st for callers.

Looking through the bag, I seen that it wasn't in there. So I picked up the box, which had and iPhone 7 in there, and a diamond necklace set.