Chapter 7: French

I yawned and stretched,  Looking down i see three bitches laying next to me. The two dark skinned  bitches was cuddling with one another. While the light skinned, neon green hair, had her head rested on my chest, her right arm rested on my shoulders, and her right leg wrapped around my waist. I tapped her, but she didn't budge. So i shook her shoulder and she sprung up.

I watched as she stretched and rubbed her big brown eyes. She lifted her head and tried to kiss me.

"Nah, no offense ma but, yo ass got morning breath"I said while jerking my head back.

I got up and went inside the bathroom and tried to remember what happened last night but everything was a big blur.

"All I remember is I was at k.o.d(king of diamond's) last night with some of our soldiers."  I thought.

Ring Ring Ring

My phone started to ring interrupting my thoughts. I walked out of the bathroom and I saw a red head chick had my phone. I snatch it and walked into the bathroom, answering it while turning on the shower.

"Hello"

"Nigga where yo stupid ass at and who answered the damn phone?" Money spat in the phone.

"Man I'm home and don't worry bout it"

"Mane, what's your move later?" Money asked.

"Nothing.... but what did o'l girl want last night"

" I'll tell yo ass when you  bring yo ass to the spot nigga." With that being said he hung up the phone.

I hopped into the shower and proceed to bath myself until the red hair bitch came in. She got in and wrapped her arms around me.

"Hi, daddy"she said while stroking my manhood.

"Wassup ma, if you ain't handling dat for a nigga I adv....." I let out a heavy grunt.

"You like dat?"she said with a giggle. I just closed my eyes and let her take care of daddy.

She bent down and put her warm big full lips on my manhood. She started sucking on it slowly. As time went by she sped up and before I knew it I released all my seed in her mouth. She couldn't do anything but swallow every bit of it.

When we finish bathing i told her"go get yo crew yall gotta bounce"

"Rea....." I cut her off before she can finish.

"Listen ma, I gotta go, so just do what I said please" I said getting aggravated.

" Your going to call me later?"she asked.

"Nah, I got shit to do" I said while walking into my walk in closet.

I found me a red shirt, white leather joggers, and my white and red timberlands. I thew on my outfit. But to top it off I decided to wear my 24k Cuban,all gold Rolex. I grabbed my keys,my wallet, and my iPhone6 plus.