Its fricking over

So its 3/10/16 its been so long and I thought I had the best chance of having a relationship with David. But when we were at school about the second last day I got a call at lunch, my friend had said I broke DAVIDS heart. That he did like me but he doesnt anymore. I was so sad I actually cried so much that in English I couldnt do my speech. Well later that day my dad picked me up and I told him the story and he said there is many more fish in the sea. But later that night I found out it was a prank. I was so heartbroken that my crush and my friend I trusted pranked me. I thought I did something wrong. Well I guess Davlana went from 123736288% real 2 0% real.I don't trust them anymore and I now have another crush . One that doesnt go to my school but he is amazing. David and I arent friends. I try to make things right but I seem to screw up everything. So Im gonna stop trying and David can have Violetta or Tiare, but he cant have me. Because some other boy deserves me. I don't care that David explained he didnt wanna go along with it and I don't care that David slapped him self because he didnt wanna lose me! I don't care anymore because I always seem to trust him and get screwed over!! Im so done and David is now out of my life but there is still a small part of him in me that I cant get out! Im so frustrated I thought I had a chance ! But he just doesnt see what I see and will never feel what I feel. This is the end of this story cuz im done!