THE DAY I MEET YOU..

So it all started on the first day of school...Well lets just say the second day we where going to our classes getting lost just like any new Year 7 kid. We walked in to the classroom and to my amazement i was with my friend Alisa.Its was exciting and because in Year 6 i liked a ton of boys i decided to find a new crush and see if it would turn into a relationship💕. Let me tell you the story about Year 6. I Liked 3 people two already had girlfriends and one just friendzoned me so i was heartbroken💔 but i found a new crush David when i first saw him i felt happy and i thought he looks like the type of guy that has a cute personality  and i was right. A couple days later i found out he was a triplet the oldest of his other two brothers. Which i thought was so cool and interesting. I really wanted to find out more about him and i asked Jerry this dude that was friends with David to  ask him out for me. Jerry said he will have an answer on Wednesday and i didnt get it. So i went to find David  first person i asked was of course Jerry and he found him......but this is where it gets awkward.....David brought his brothers which was fine his sister and all her friends. They were like "what are you gonna say" i didnt say anything and either did David we just blushed and we all just eventually  walked away..A couple of weeks i just started staring at him NOT IN THE CREEPY WAY... just friendly. Then his friend was like He already has a relationship i was heartbroken once again and then i cried will doing a Musical.ly dedicated  to David  since then i deleted it.Then one day in Maths he was collecting the homework sheets and my friend Areya gave hers to him and then he said "Do you have yours" and i was like "I already gave it to the teacher" and he said "GOOD ON YA" Areya and i were dying it sounded so Sweet and innocent at that point my heart went from this 💔 To this in a matter of seconds ❤️ I felt So happy and joyful inside.... Once again all i do now is stare at him in class hoping one day he will win my love over the girl i think he likes. I have Sailed a ship called Davlana i still have hope for it and will never lose hope. I just want David to notice my just like in Anime they say NOTICE ME SENPAI which i always think when i walk past him. All i have to say to David  i have 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you I LOVE YOU. Just i dont think you feel the same way.

Dear David,
If you ever find this this is the story of the day i meant you and how i caught ur heart in a matter of seconds.( which rarely happens).Please consider me as a friend we will work our way up from there. I always just get sad when i always get friendzoned it makes me feel like not one boy will like me.JUST NOTICE ME SENPAI PLEASE🙏.Btw Ur very ATTRACTIVE ❤️❤️💕.
From Alana.