Chapter 3

A/N : Sorry !!!!! I'm kinda buzy these day .. Please forgive me !!!! I'll try to update double chapter okay ? Forgive me again !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daehyun-ah , wanna hang today ?" SeKyung asked.."Urhm ? I'm not going" Continued reading my favourite novel.. "Ah .. Come on..(Y/N) invite us..Please ~ " She begged.. "So ? She invites you , not me" Simple but irritating answered I gave.. "Aisyy..There's all girls..No boy " She begged AGAIN.. "No" I answered AGAIN.. 'Just say YES Daehyun !!' SeKyung said to herself .. "Please .. She's moving to Seoul tomorrow.." SeKyung told the truth..I'm kinda shocked..A bit.. "So ?" My answer became irritating .. "Aisyy..So,you can't meet her after this.." She answered lazily.. "Why should I meet her ?" I answered AGAIN.. "Aisyy..Just say that you will coming with us , can't you ? Look..I know you had crush on her.. " She smirks.. "What the - ?! No..I don't have a-any c-crush on her ! " I'm kinda blushed ? I guess.. "Omo ~ Are you blushing ? Hahah..Well,see you at 2 p.m " She seems to be kidding.. "I'm not going " "Yes, you are going ! See you at 2 p.m ! You'll pick me ! Arasso ?! Don't be late ! " She's yelling at me .. "Ugghh .. Okay " 'Ahh !! It's irritating ! How did she know that ? Okay..Calm down Daehyun-ah..You're gonna hang out with your crush..Damn it ! ' I thought.. I went to my room n wore a simple white t-shirt , a light blue jacket , a hat and a pair of sunglasses because of the warm weather .. Then , I wore my black shoes as I walked out from my house and started drove to SeKyung's house .. I've been told to drive to (Y/N) house as she gave me the address ..

At (Y/N) House

" Ah ~ How long I have to wait ? And you said there's no boys but there's 2 boys ! " I asked SeKyung . " Sshh ~ Just follow me " She went out from my car and went to the others . I followed her as well .. " Why did you gathered together ? " I asked them . " We're waiting for (Y/N) " " That's all ?! " I asked her back . " Yes . We need to do some arrangement too " " Arrangement ? For what ? " I asked her again . " Aisyy ~ Just wait and see okay ? " She told me to wait . " What ?! Wait ?! " While I was walking , I started to admire (Y/N) .. ' How will she look ? Did she become prettier ? Wow ! Her house is bigger than mine . Wait . Daehyun - ah , what are you thinking ? Damn it ' I shooked my head from my thought .. I was leaning my back against the wall while waiting for her .. As someone went out from the gate , I was startled a bit . It was (Y/N) .. She looked amazing ! She seems startled too .. Then , we greet ourself as well ..