Dating a Scorpio

Women who are born under the astrological sign of Scorpio are emotional, demonstrative and demanding. They have an intriguing personality that every man will love to challenge. They are also known to be good in seducing men that they like, and flirting is always fair game. If you think that women under the astrological sign of Scorpio are easy to get then think again.

They don't easily give you the love that you need because they usually decide first if you are worth their trust or not. So if you're interested with a Scorpio woman you need to make sure that they can trust you fully. Scorpio women are typically mysterious and very possessive, if you can handle this kind of woman then the Scorpio is that one that you are looking for.

Men who are born under the astrological sign of Scorpio are known to be unique. Both men and women under the astrological sign of Scorpio have the same trait when it comes to dating. The only difference that they have is that men have a strong manly attitude while the women are quite feminine.

You can easily seduce Scorpio men, but you should know that if you're looking for a serious relationship then you might find it hard. They want women who are very affectionate because they sometimes feel alone even if they are not. They are also very sensitive so watch every word that you say to them.

Avoid nagging them because they will surely find you annoying, and might end up leaving you without saying a word. If you're looking for a man who is protective and passionate, then the Scorpio man is what you are looking for.