t w e n t y - o n e

abigail rodriguez;

I laughed sarcastically. "No."

"What? Why not?"

"I need to sleep."

"No you don't. It's summer."

"I don't give two shits if it's fucking summer. I need a good rest." I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon, Abigail. It won't be for long. Please?"

"Um...."

"Just this one time. I promise."

"You sure? Cause last time you promised you broke it."

"I promise I won't screw you over this time!"

"I don't know."

"C'mon... Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pleeeeeeeaase?"

"Okay, fine. Now stop budging. I'll meet you outside the front door."

He nodded and started walking away.

I looked around my room looking for my sweatshirt and shoes. I put on my old high school spirit sweatshirt and my running shoes.

I grabbed my phone. Just in case. I went into the restroom and quickly brushed my teeth along with my tongue, of course. I jogged down the stairs and went outside.

"What took so long?"

"What? Don't fucking exaggerate you twat," I said as I took the key under the mat to lock the door.

"Twat? Hm. Interesting." (*enya's voice*)

"Shut the fuck up before I go back in."

"Okay, so, let's go back to high school." He started running.

"Ugh. Well let's hope he doesn't plan to vandalize it." I started running, catching up to him.

"Why are we going to high school, again?"

"Don't worry about it. Now, c'mon." He started sprinting. Damn, this boy did not get enough already, did he? Well, I mean, he was in football. But still, that was like three years ago.

I started sprinting, too. Soon, we saw the high school that we spent the end of our school years in. A wave of nostalgia ran over my body, making me cringe at some old cringy memories.

He ran towards the fence that surrounded the football field and climbed over the it.

"What the hell?"

"C'mon," he said as he was on the other side of teh fence.

"Hell nah."

"Please, c'mon." He pouted.

"I'm not fucking trespassing." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Stop being such a party pooper." He rolled his eyes.

"Ugh, fine." I climbed over the fence. I was about to fall to the floor when my foot slipped. But Matt chatched me.

"Easy." He smiled and pulled me back up.

"Come," he started jogging backwards, but soon ran towards the middle of the field.

I let out a breath of air, "Ugh." I started walking and then I started running afterwards.

I followed him. He soon sat down on the floor and then layed down on the grass floor. He was looking at the stars as I did the same.

I looked up the stars.

matthew espinosa;

I looked over at Abby as I saw her eyes twinkle at the sight of the stars. But I soon looked away when she looked over at me.

"This is nice, actually," she said.

"Yeah. It is." We looked at each other.

I felt us getting closer. But that soon stopped when we saw a flashlight in the distance.

"Hey!" He heard a loud husk voice.

"Shit."

--

sorry. ive been watching a lot of shameless recently.