ENA

"there has been reported a house robbery in south monissuri, no person was home at the time of the robbery. The house looks untouched. The only suspicion, of a possible robbery d when the owners found their wall painted with blood like paint, reading: The 'it' Couple"

there was a rush around the monissuri police department, deputy chief, Alessia walter was furious to say the least. This new robbery by the so-called nutcrackes the it couple had broken her record.

she set this record by her determination and passion for making monissuri the only town in the united states to be  crime free.

not even a bag snatching in the darkest alleyways in monissuri and all the place where the  pollution wasn't seen. Not that she had any knowledge of,

but this specific bunch of baboons had made her question it herself, Had monissuri ever really been crime free? Or was the title false?

the only one thing the confident chief didn't do was doubt and it was her most prized possession.

she had her mind set her heart fierce that no matter what, she was, herself going to catch this new couple thieves and get back her title of the most honored deputy chief in the US.

at that time it seemed a pretty easy job, only that was a long time back and she wasn't in the position she was in now.