fanfic Sabine Antillies Extraction

"You can not be serius Hera! You know what they did to me last time and you expext me to go back! I will never go back there, ever!" Sabine yelled as she stormed out of the Ghosts' common room and toward her room. Hera sat down on the couch and sighed while Zeb and Ezra just stared at where Sabine had stalked off to.
"What' s her problem? It's just for a couple days and it would mean more people to help the rebelion." Ezra asked.
"I forgot she never told any of you about what happened to her at the academy. She probubly wont but lets just say what happened to her is worse than any torchure anyone of you had happen to you while you were captive by the empire. I need to go calm her down and try and make her see reason." Hera says sighing while standing up.

--------------------------------------------

Hera stood outside Sabines door and was about to unlock it using a code after being yelled at by Sabine and barely escaping a paint can that was thrown toward her head. When she felt someone come up behind her.
"Let me handle this one dear". Kanan says walking up behind her and leading Hera toward the common room where Ezra and Zeb where playing holochess.
"Sabine? May I please come in. We don't have to talk about the mission." Kanan says knocking on her door. "Bean?" he asks again after not getting a responce for several moments. He decided it was best to type in the overide.
In Sabines' room he saw her sitting in a corner silently staring at the space around her. Kanan could sensce where she was and silently went over and sat next to her and slid his arm around her pulling her close. "She never meant to hurt you. It's just you are the best person for the job, young, has flying experience, human, and people trust you. Sabine I dont know everything that they did to you at the academy but I do know that we're not going to let that happen to you again. I promise." He tells her while rubbing her back in a circular motion. Sabine speaks up and you can hear her voice crack, "Promise that they won't do anything again?"
"I promise Bean."
"Ok. I'll go back to the academy but I will not go willingly" Sabine says with a smile on her face.

So this is my first rebels fic that I published I think. There are some part that will be published after the episode releases that are some missing scenes. Also this is updated on a handheld device so sorry for spelling errors.