Death Approaches

Kari (Decease 2:38 am)
Mark (Decease 4:41 am)
Jacob 40%
Rick 45%
Tommy 90%
Mary 90%
Oscar 50%
Lanna 35%
Angela 45%
Dusty 5%
4:24 am~before dawn~guest house (Tommy,Oscar,Lanna,Angela,Mary)
Oscar tried to calm Tommy down, so he could figure out what happened.
Oscar: Tommy, buddy, I need you to calm down. What happened out there.
Tommy's breathing began to shake as he calmed down.
Tommy: We had went to search for a way to kill this thing, and, Mark found it, and, we were coming back here, and, the Windigo attacked, and we got split up, and then I heard him screaming.
Oscar backed up and stormed out of the building with Lanna and Angela following closely behind.
4:29 am~before dawn~abandoned mines (Rick)
Rick decided to climb from where he was, and thus he began the struggle. When he reached the ledge climbed up and looked over the edge. He noticed the ladder had led a different way. He turned around and began searching for another lantern.
4:36 am~before dawn~abandoned mines (Jacob)
Jacob decided to search for an exit instead of searching for the source of the loud thump. He stumbled and fell holding his ankle. He stopped huffing when he heard the creature again. He began to pan around in search of options. He could hide behind a barrel that was close or crawl to a hole in the wall. Does he hide #Behindbarrel or #Inthehole.
4:40 am~before dawn~abandoned mines (Dusty)
Dusty woke and slowly sat up. After scanning his surroundings he had no clue where he was. He slowly looked at the mess that was his leg. His right leg was broken and his foot was at an angle. He slowly crawled over to a destroyed barrel, and used some rope and planks to brace his leg.
Dusty: Thank God for health class.
Dusty lifted himself with the support of the rocks behind him. He began to look around. The first thing he did was lean against the wall and look up from where he fell. He knew there was a very slim chance of getting back up there. He found a lantern, but to his luck his lighter fell from his pocket during the fall and broke. Now he needed to find something to light the lantern. After searching he found an old lighter that went out right after lighting the lantern.
Dusty: Lucky me, just in time. K where to now?
Does he #climbout or #Lookaround
4:48 am~before dawn~mountain path (Tommy,Lanna,Oscar,Angela,Mary)
What was left of the group walked through the woods as it thinned into a clearing. They talked about what happened to the other five.
Tommy: OK we know that thing got Mark and Kari. I don't know if it got Dusty, And I haven't seen Rick and Jacob in a while, so if it got them, its just us. We need to stick together.
As soon as he said this the ground beneath him and Mary gave way dropping them into the mines below. The ground began to give way beneath the rest of the group. Oscar had three choices, #Savehimself, #SaveLanna, or #SaveAngela
5:02 am~before dawn~abandoned mines (Tommy,Mary)
Mary sat up and began to look for Tommy Oscar, Angela, and Lanna.
Mary: Lanna! Angela! Oscar! Tommy!
Tommy was the only one to respond as he attempted to pull his arm from the rubble.
Tommy: Mary, over here! I need help!
Mary rushed over and helped pull his arm from the rubble. She began to cry slightly as she seen his arm was crushed just above the elbow, he could no longer use his left hand.
Tommy: Dammit. I can't move it.
Mary helped him over the rubbled to the #Right or #Left