Unexpected Guest

Having busy parents is very lonely. Its always work, bills, or books! But never me!! I mean I'm not selfish but they never have any free time. I wish they where just the opposite! To be honest, I don't get how business people can make a COMPLETELY different child.
I spent my whole weekend doing nothing. When I got to school, those jackasses where there! There like wolves. If there hungry, they will do anything to feed off something or someone! And that someone is me! But today was different, they didn't do anything to me! Man was I happy! All this time of bullying, and the next thing you know, they don't even bother!
I was walking down my street feeling sick. When I got home I was told to go to bed.
************************
A FEW HOURS LATER
************************
I woke up to a bump. I went to see what it was and found mom dead! I was going to get dad, but he was dead in the bed! I freaking out now!! I was going to turn around but felt a sharp object creeping up my back. I was going to scream but a hand went against my mouth."shh..." I started to cry."Why hello there Jintzy..." HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW MY NAME?! I thought to myself.
************************************
OK. How was it? Was it good? I hope so. Pease:
VOTE👍👎
COMMENT💋
SHARE👈👉
The song was called ice cream by omfg
************************************