Dresses or Jeans? | Cadenza × Reader

Requested by:
ZaneIsBae101

---

"PLEASE Y/N, FOR ME!" Cadenza pleaded. She was in her knees pleading for you to wear the dress she just made so she can add some details to it.

"No, Cadenza! I'm not wearing a dress!" You exclaimed, blushing.

"Oh c'mon Y/n! Don't be such a drama queen, dresses are better than jeans!" Cadenza said.

Triggered.

"Well 'Ms. Dresses are Pretty and Sparkles', may I say that jeans are better than dresses!" You exclaimed.

"How are you so sure? You haven't even tried to wear a dress yet!" Cadenza exclaimed.

"That's because I'm a (insert real sexuality)." You said.

"Girl or boy or whatnot! Boys can still wear dresses!" Cadenza said and you held in a laugh.

(just so you know guys, Cadenza is just expressing a fact, she's not referring that you're really a boy. but if you are, then I guess you can roll with it. c:)

"No they cannot! I mean, sure gay people can because they really look fabulous in it, BUT HEY! It's not like I have anything against them!" You exclaimed.

"Straight boys can wear dresses as well!" Cadenza exclaimed.

"JEANS ARE BETTER!" You exclaimed.

"NO, DRESSES!" Cadenza responded in the same tone.

Both of you started arguing on what's better, to jeans, to dresses, to sexuality, like what even. Since when was sexuality dragged in this!? You both really didn't know but you guys seemed to just roll with it. Then came a subject about Aaron and dresses. Excuse me, what?

"Aaron once wore a pretty red dress!" Cadenza exclaimed.

You stopped and but your lip to hold in your laugh, "Pfft, w-what did he look like?"

"He has make up all over his face, and a ribbon on his hair, I-I can't even when I saw him!" Cadenza said and bursted out laughing.

You started laughing along with her. It was one of those moments that you two shared together as great friends. It was a good five mine laugh then you two started to calm down.

"Oh my goodness, heh, anyways. Fine I'll agree to wear the dress, but I'm not one hundred percent sure that I'll look nice on it." You said with a smile.

Cadenza's eyes beamed with joy and jumped happily, "THANK YOU Y/N! I PROMISE YOU WON'T REGRET IT! PLUS, I KNOW YOU WILL LOOK NICE ON IT!" You blushed and she dragged you to her house.

Time Skip~ c:

"You were dragged in the same situation as well?" Aaron asked as you both walked on the sidewalk.

"Uh, yeah. Heh, I guess it's worth it anyway." You said.

"As Falconclaw's just need to get into situations like this now do we?" Aaron said.

"Yes, brother. Yes." You said.

---

And yeah XD

When you guys go to my profile, you can see that I'm currently on hiatus. Sorry, but hey, I managed to post a one shot!

Be proud of me. ;w;

I also got a perfect score in my History exam, like what even!? I don't understand! XD

Again, be proud of me. I iz trying to be a fabulous starfish here. ☆