What The F*ck

"Ariana! Are you serious?!" You look her in the eyes with guilt. "I'M GOING TO F*CKING KILL AUSTIN!" As the fear in your eyes grow you tell her to calm down. "Katie!! No!! It's not his fault! I..It's mine.." She looks at you. "I..I'm sorry Katie but, i'm moving in with Austin.. He cares for me.." 

     You go up to your room and you see another guy sleeping in it. "Katie! Could you come here for a sec?!" She walks up to your room and sees the boy on your bed. "Ariana.. That's Jacob.. He's my uh.. Friend with benefits.." You look at her "Katie, you're dating Austin. What is wrong with you?" "What's wrong with me?! You're the one that slept with my boyfriend!" You grab your things and run out of your room yelling down the stairs. "I HATE YOU KATIE! I F*CKING HATE YOU!!" Austin grabs you as you're bawling. "Ariana, what happened?" "K..Katie, she has a f..friend with b..benefits." He looks at you. "Well, beautiful, she's not our problem anymore. She's such a b*tch." Austin yells up the steps. "F*ck you, Katie! We're done! Don't you ever talk to me or Ariana EVER AGAIN!" 

     Austin looks you in the face. "Are you ready to go, beautiful..?" You nod. "Always Mr. Brady. Always.."