Ch.1

Jades POV

I was terrified!! I mean who wouldn't be if they were tied to a chair in a dark room in a place you don't even know. But let's start from the day my life changed!

        Today is my, Jade Naiomi Bradshaw's, 16th birthday!! I was so happy for the day ahead, which, to my dismay, was gonna be the worst day ever.

        After I got up from bed and changed into my birthday outfit, that I picked out a month in advance, I ran down stairs to greet my parents when my phone rang. I picked it up and said, " JAKE!!," if you can't tell Jake is my best friend. I know most people think if a girl is friends with a guy who isn't related to you, ya must like him, but me and Jake are just friends.
     "Hey Jade HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!".  
      " So, are you taking me shopping today?" I asked knowing this would annoy him, but I also knew he would take me sooner or later.
     "UGHH, I guess meet me at the mall in ten."  And with that he hung up.

      After spending less than the stereotypical amount of time doing my makeup and hair, I went down stairs and head to the mall. I said goodbye to my mom and dad and headed out the door and down the street, I didn't have to walk far since I live on the same street as the mall. When I walked in I saw Jake standing impatiently with a box in his hand.

       I walked towards him and saw the smirk he had tried to hide from me but failed. I asked why he was looking at me like I was crazy and , of course, he said, " Is that really your outfit? It looks like something you just grabbed out of your underwear drawer!" I looked down at my outfit, it was a sports bra, ripped jeans that showed my awesome boxers, a plaid shirt tied around my waist, and sneakers! I looked back at him , this time with a smirk on MY face , and asked, " What's wrong? Are worried that your gonna fall in love with me? Sorry hon but I don't like ya like that!!"

     As we walked through the mall Jake asked what store I wanted to go to, I practically screamed RUE21!! Right as I finished saying that Jake, being the jerk he is, said, " Ugh, that's the worst store EVER. I was thinking more Forever 21!". I stopped in my tracks and screamed, " YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"!

        When we got done looking at clothes for both of us, we went to get ice cream. I, being the kid I am, sang, "ICE CREAM YOU SCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!", the whole time. After finishing our ICE cream I asked Jake what was in the box he was holding.
     "Oh, this old thing? NOTHING much, just that Dragon necklace you've been annoying me-". I cut him off and screamed in excitement. "GIVE ME GIVE ME!!!", I was so happy I couldn't help but squeeze Jake in a big hug. He put the necklace on me and smiled.

       The rest of the day was amazing. Me and Jake finally walked to my house and ate dinner with my family.