*•*TWENTY ONE*•*(pilots)

Ben was with Poe at his house. Apparently he sent out a suicide message to multiple people, including him. He picked up Ben and took him to his house just to make sure he would be okay.

Ben got tired and eventually fell asleep on the couch, leaving Poe all alone. Not like that was a big deal or anything...

He woke up to screaming coming from the outside, and it was getting louder and louder. Rey slammed the door open and said something is wrong with Poe, and they both sprinted to his room.

"Poe....POE!" Ben yelled as he ran to him. Poe started to have a seizure. Great.

"R..ey.." Poe said shakily. He slowly turned him around, and he started shaking violently. Hux did something to him.

"What do we do!?" Ben yelled as he started pacing.

"Should we call th-.."

"NO! We can't call the cops! They will look for hux and then we would get in trouble because we..I mean you.. beat him senseless!" Ben said as he continued to pace.

"Then what DO we do!?" Rey shouted as she leaned against the wall.

"I don't know! Poe is probably going to fucking die! Same with us! He's probably at my parents.......house....." Ben said slowly as he realized what could be happening right now.

"Oh my god...Ben don't think that...he probably doesn't even know here they live.." Rey said as she grabbed his arm and tried to comfort him as he started blankly at Poe.

"Ok we need to leave..right now.." Ben said as he took her hand and started walking to the door. They were about to walk out until they heard a gun shot. Rey screamed and Ben held her close.

"What the fuck was that?!" Rey yelled.

"Shh.." Ben hushed her as he slowly let go over her, creeping to the door.

"Ben..don't go out there.. BEN!" Rey cried.

Ben didn't listen to her and continued to walk towards the door. He eventually got to the door and slowly opened it...revealing Finn with a gun in his hands, pointing it at hux, who was on the ground.

A/N OK SO I FINALLY GOT MY GRADES UPPPPPP!!!! I will do the 1k view thing probably tomorrow, BUT I HAVE 1.99k READS!!! HOLY FUCK!!! THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING MUCH! It means so much to me and you guys don't even understand!!!! Also I updated friend please so go check it out!! Bye padajuans!