CHAPTER ONE

RING!! RING!! RING!! RING!!

omg its the first day of school!! Im so happy because im able to get a scholarship at SM university, one of the prestigious school at seoul. But since its a "prestigious" school i hope im able to fit in since the students are rich, well i only live in a simple house with a simple life and a simple family. I am a tough girl that has a fighting spirit. When i was a kid, my father used to teach me taekwondo. thats why i can stand out for my self. Even without having friends.

"Sooyeon!! come down here and eat breakfast will you?."

"Ne!!."

As i race downstairs, surprisingly they prepared me pancakes!my favorite!

"Since you my dear got an scholarship, i just want to congratulate you sweety, i know its been your dream to get an scholarship at SM. Im so proud of you sooyeon-ah!." Says dad with a proud tone.

"Aww thank you appa! And eomma for supporting me with my desicions."

"Dont mention it sweety. Your our responsible and kind sooyeon."says mom."aigoo your getting late now!you should get going now sooyeon-ah."

Omo its already 7:30 and my class starts at 8:00!

"Bye eomma bye appa."as i kiss their cheeks i began running until i reached the pedestrian. Luckily the light goes green. As i was about to cross there was an unfamiliar motorcycle coming towards me

BOOGSHHHH

Ouch! Something hard hit me!

"Im sorry miss."

"DO YOU THINK ONE SORRY COULD CONVINCE ME! I NEARLY DIED THERE! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!!."

"Your the one to talk, didn't i already said sorry to you?how many times do i have to say sorry huh?! you kept yelling at me as if i commited a crime!."

"Well your yelling at me as well!."

"forget about it! here, i'll lend you some money so you can aid yourslef if you want or you can do what you want with that money." B-bwo?! what did he say?! Does he think lending me money makes me forget about it?! It almost killed me!.

"Bye! I hope you will have a wonderful day! Wait.. oops i already ruined it for you, im so sorry you poor little girl. it must be hard for you then, i hope you spend that money wisely." He smirks as he turned on the engine of his motorbike. ugh seing his face makes me want to hunt down wolves.

*SM university*

I hope i still made it up on time.

"There you are ms.won you are late and early for the second period." The whole class laughed, omo its the first day yet i already got embarrassed T_T

"Okay take a seat ms.won." as i find a vacant seat, at my left it was a tall and cute but rather handsome guy that has big ears. And at my right was a handsome rather sexy guy-- wait a minute--!? Isn't that the guy that almost killed me?!

As i took a seat. It tightened the grip on my seat as i was really annoyed to feel his presence.

"So we meet again."

As i was listening to the lesson this guy at my right gave me a crumpled paper.as i opened it. Its says 'you.me.garden.fight.lunch time'

Woahh so he wants to pick a fight with me huh? Then so be it.

*lunch time@SM garden*

"So you came huh?."

"Of course! Why would i turn down such a great opportunity to fight the person who almost killed me this morning."

"Would you please stop rewinding that topic and lets get it on with the fight."

"Okay sheesh so exited, well if where you i'd give up."BWAHAHA

"What did you say?!."

"Nothing, lets start."

As we where circling around the garden. sharig our electric gazes. he was about to make a move but i punched him. he almost kicked me but my reflexes where too fast so i avoided it.

I made a move. i punched his stomach that made him groan in pain. He kicked me since i had let my guard down. we continued fighting but neither one of us is giving up until--

"What do you think you two are doing?!."

--------