CHAPTER THREE

"Bye mom gotta go!."

Im going to school and also im bringing kai a japanese bento for an thank you gift. As i proceed through my seat. I saw chanyeol reading a book while his earphones are plugged in. And it looks like he's still his old cold self.*sigh*

"Okay class go back to your respective seats and be quiet because classes are now starting."

And another boring class is starting.

*dismissal*

"U-uhm kai."

"Oh hi enemy! What brings you here?."

"I-i..... ."

"You what?."

"I... ."

"Say it already ememy. I really need to go now."

"I wanna give you this japanese bento as a thank you gift." I said bowing as i hand him the bento.

"Oh thanks! That looks yummy."

"Y-your welcome."

"Oh i gotta go now my enemy bye!." He said scoffing away.

"Yo slave!." i turned around and i saw my so called "boss" calling me.

"What?."i said in an annoyed tone.

"Come with me."

"And what makes you think im coming with you?." I said as i raised my right brow.

"Because your my slave and you dont want me to remove your scholarship right?." He smirks. Ugh he's a devil!.

"O-okay! Fine! But i haven't informed my parents yet!."

"Dont worry i already informed them that your coming with because of important matters."

"Ugh fine!."

"Leggo."

As he led me through the parking lot. He stopped in front of an audi v10. So he's rich eh? Maybe being his slave isn't bad after all.

"Get in." He said as he shoved me in."h-hey! You should be gentle! Im a girl!."

"So what?." Ugh! He's such a devil!

He was driving seriously and focusing his eyes through the road. Why is it taking so long? And where is he taking me? Its taking so long! Im getting sleepy here!

Whatever im going to shut my eyes now.

*morning*

"Hey you! Wake up!."

I opened my eyes and saw an angelic face.. with deep and husky and especially sexy voice...

"Wtf wake up!."

But i was wrong....

Its a face of a devil!

"Your not waking up ehh? Im going to throw water on you so you can wake up!."

W-what?!

"Im getting up!."

"Ugh whats taking you so long to wake up? I seriously cant have a weak and slow slave!."

"Where are we anyways?."

"Were at jeju island you dummy."

"J-jeju island?! But thats too far away from my house! How im i suppose to go home?!."

"Stop shouting! Are you dumb?! Of course im taking you with me!."

"Yehet! Chanyeol is here!."

I turned around and saw a tall man.

"Who's that girl chanyeol hyung?."

"Oh that? Thats my slave." Seriously? He's introducing me as a slave?

"I have a name you jerk!."

"Y-yah dont call me a jerk!."

"Hyung the others are already here!."

"Okay lets go."

As we were walking. I found out that the tall guys name is sehun and i was surprised that he was actually younger than chanyeol. And he was quite funny... and cute.

We stopped in front of a large house- i mean a mansion. I cant believe that this is just a rest house that they had bought. We went inside and a pillow landed on my face

"Oops im so sorry!."

"Yah! Baekhyun hyung you should apologize to sooyeon!." I blushed when sehun said that.

"Tch look who's blushing." Ugh this park chandevil is getting on to my nerves again!. Well im tired of arguing so i just send him a death glare haha!.

"Anyways since we all are present here we are actually planning a surprise party for dara unnie." When i turned around i saw chanyeol blushed. So he likes dara?

"Oh wait i forgot, who's this young lady beside you chan?." Suho asked

"Thats my slave."he said

"Y-yah! Your such a jerk. Dont call me your slave! Park chandevil."

"Park chandevil?haha! I like this girl hyung. And besides she's too pretty and cute to be your slave right hyungs?." I blushed uppon what baekhyun said.

"Yeah chan isn't she too pretty?." Asked D.O emphasizing the "pretty" word.

"Pretty your face! She looks like an ugly duckling!." Chanyeol shouted

"W-why you!."

"Enough of that arguing. Did you know that my grandparents met in that way? You know saying right? The more you HATE the more you LOVE."suho stated

"Ew suho hyung as if im going to be with her forever. You know my type right?." Yah i know chandevil its dara unnie.

"Psh talk to the hand! Maybe you two will get along!." I said facing him my smooth and beautiful hand.

"Tsk! Get your ugly, filthy and rough hand away from me!." He shouted.

"Okay then i wont argue with a devil like you." I said.

"Ugh im tired so shut up already."

--------

Another boring chapter ehh? Im so sorry cuz i stink at this TT_TT