Avrial's POV

She held my hand the whole drive home. I couldn't say I didn't enjoy it. Her caramel skin was so smooth and soft on mine and I was stiff the whole drive.
"Can I lay my head on your chest please? " Her voice had me memorized ; I couldn't help it so I smiled and placed my hand on her neck pulling her in a gentle manner, caressing her little neck. I could tell she was nervous because the hairs on her neck stood at attention.

This little angel I wanted and I always get what I want.
By the time we arrived home she was fast asleep. It was still raining so I took her up bridal style and carried her inside.
"Avi. What are going to do with her? "
"Keep her dad , she can't leave. "
"You have a liking to her Avi, don't you? "
"Liking as a friend not sure about more. "
"Let her stay as a maid. She will work for you and you only. Aj will run the background check. "

I nodded and my father walked out. The door opened again and I thought it was my father or Aj until I heard a feminine voice. "Go get ready for your initiation, when she wakes up I will get her ready. "
It was Anika. She's Aj's fiance and one of the younger maids. Her mom Nina, was our favorite maid but she died along with my mom. She was also going to be my head of drug cartels in a couple of hours and everyone loved her.
I nodded and got up but turned to look on Abby then left. I knew she was in good hands. W
While walking down the hall I heard squeaking of a bed coming from my dads room.
As I walked closer to his door I knew it wasn't the television. Then a gruff voice said "Want it harder babe? "
My cheeks burned with anger and hatred. The voice was my father's.
I stormed in the room...