Enrique's POV

I went in my room and closed the door. "Babe come out now"
Out walked my body guard Joe. He was Nina's husband and Anika's dad.
We just started our relationship and it was amazing to say the least. He was not as special as Amora my wife but special in his own way.
He gave me a bruising kiss that rendered me speechless. Then he said "Come on sweetness"
Out walked a Chinese dominatrix who I knew so well... Mi Lang.
Her thin sheer body suit barely covered her nipples and her pussy front was all out.
I quickly removed my clothes and so did Joe. The sweat ran down his toned upper body and my dick wanted release so bad.

Mi Lang came in the middle of the bed and started to remove her clothes slowly. It was making my dick ache and I knew Joe's own was too. When she was naked she started to kiss Joe while my hand skipped toher wet pussy. When I found it I placed 2 fingers in deeply which made her squirm in Joe's embrace causing him to groan.

I took my fingers out and positioned my dick then shoved into her ...hard.
She was on all fours sucking Joe while I fucked her pussy hard with Joe sucking my wet fingers ; wet with Mi Lang's cum.

Everything was great.
My door suddenly opened revealing my son.
Oh Shit! Shit about to get real....