Chapter 5: Skate day

**Day later**

I wake up to the sound of my phone vibrating constantly. I lift my head up and check my phone to see 50 messages and a phone call from Harry. I decline the call. Then I hear a knock at the door, I slowly lean up and put on my purple slippers and head down stairs. I open the door to see a tall figure with brown curly hair.

" Good morning my love!" Harry said opening his arms for a hug.

"Good morning " I replied back tightly in his arms.

India's Pov:

Wow. Harry is finee af! I am so excited to hang out with him today! i really like Harry! I just wanted to wait for us to get how we used to be, and get to know him again. But I'm hoping today will make up for the time we lost!

Harry Pov:

Woahh! India is beautiful and is still perfect when she wakes up! (: I really like her. And I'm so happy I can hangout with her today!

A awkward silence filled the room.

"I'm just gonna go get ready real fast

And I'll be down in a few." I said.

"Take your time!" Harry replied

I rushed upstairs to get ready. All I was thinking was what should I wear, where are we going?! I couldn't wait!

*finally done getting ready*

As I walk down , Harry had a hard stare and finally said "You look beautiful." I couldn't help but to blush. When I got down the steps he got the door, "ready to go?" he asked .

"Sure am!" I replied and closed it behind me.

We arrived to a skating rink near his apartment. We went inside , rented our skates and started skating. We soon were holding hands, and laughing. We were having an amazing time. He finally pulled me to the side and told me how he truly felt. "India , you're an amazing girl and I've like ou ever since we moved in next door to each other. And I still do. I've had an amazing time with you tonight soo... "Would you like to go out with me? "

I nodded , with my great big cheesy smile, "Yes!" I would love to!