Bad Decisions

Prologue 

*2 years ago*

"Come onnnn Kat, it's just one night at the club! And with your bestFRIEND! Please don't bail on meeee.." And that would be my dramatic bestfriend Samantha, Sam for short. And for the past hour, i've been on the phone with her trying to convince me to come to this new club in town. NOT happening..

My name is Kat. Yes as in the animal, but spelled with a 'K'. I am at the age 19, and I live in London. I just recently started university, I plan on being a music teacher. Yes, i'm still living with my parents and i'm so ready to get out of this hell hole. But I still love them dearly, just tired of them. Fortunately i'm an only child.

"Sam....... why must you always choose me? But, I guess i'll go. BUT only for a little bit. Call me when your here." Then I hung up the phone to receive a text message from my best guy friend, Harry Styles. We've been friends since primary school. 

 To: Kat

 From: Harold(:

Hey! I got great news! I got past the judges house! I'm gonna be competing in the live shows. :) All thanks to you Kat. I'll be coming home for more clothes tomorrow. So i'll see you soon, love! Love youuuu.

   Xx Harry

If that text confused you by any means. What he mean't by 'All thanks to you Kat', is that i'm the one who convinced him to audition for the X-factor. And believe it or not he actually got through. But we did have a little scare at boot camp. We thought he was going to get sent home, but they put him with four other young lads into a group. Now they're competing together as 'One direction'. I haven't really talked to the other lads much except when the were passing by Harry while we skyped. But once Harry comes home tomorrow, he won't be back untill a year! Unless they get sent home before then. But, i'm sure they're gonna go far!

To: Harold(:

 From: Kat

That's great Harry! Can't wait to see you tomorrow, I miss you!

xxKat

I plugged my phone into the speakers and hit pandora on a random station while I started to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kat! How are you even more drunk than I am!! You're ridiculous.. find your own ride home.." I heard Sam slur before stumbling out of the club. What the hell?! I don't even care at the moment, I've had too many drinks. But, it's safe enough to say i'm pissed drunk. I walked over to the bar and sat beside some brunette dude. But hey, he was kinda hot.

"Can I get five shots of rum?" I practically slurred.The bartender laughed and walked away. The hell? I'm fucking ordering a drinnnk!!! I heard laughter come from the blue-ish eyed brunette beside me, I turned to my right and was about to glare at him but he was so hot I swear I started to drool over him, "Annnd what are youu, laughing at mister??" I put my hand on his thigh smiling.

"Nothing love, your just a bit hilarious. You look piss drunk, yet you're still ordering more. I'm Louis by the way, nice to meet you..?" Even his voice was sex. I mean beautiful.

"Kat. K-a-t. Short for nothing. It's my actual name. Do you think... you could take me home?" I breathed into his neck. What the hell am I doing...

"Sure love, let's go then beautiful.."I followed Louis out to his car, well, he basically carried me.

Somehow I knew he wouldn't be just driving me home.

But little did I know, I just made one of the worst, yet best mistakes of my life....