Chapter 3

Chapter 2

There's a reason I don't really eat dinner at home anymore and my mom knows it, there's just nothing she can do about it. We've tried everything to fix it but he just will keep doing it. And by he I mean my dad. He's not a very pleasant man, to say it in a better way. That's why ever since I could drive I go to someone's house for dinner or go out with friends.

Later, once I get to Allison's.

"Hey Allison what's up?"

"Not much, just waiting for you. Wanna play FIFA?"

"Sure."

And so that's what we did all night, we ate pizza and wings, and we played FIFA. That is until my dad called...

"Where are you? The house is a mess and your grades suck." Keep in mind that right now I have only one B and my teacher promised that it would be an A by the end of the semester.

"I'm at Allison's right now, I'll be home in 20 minutes."

"Why are you over there? You didn't even ask!"

"Mom said I could."

"I don't care what she said. You know better."

"I'm sorry I won't do it again."

"You better not, you what's gonna happen if you do."

"Yes, sir."

"Good, now get home."

"Hey, Allison sorry but I gotta go."

"That's fine thanks for coming over while you could."

"Yup, thanks for letting me."

"You know your welcome anytime."

So I start my drive home. I just hope that Riley is ok and dad hasn't started in on him. I turn on my radio and start drowning out my thoughts.

When I get home I turn off my radio and pull into the drive. I could already hear yelling coming from inside. I knew tonight was gonna be one if the worst nights I've had in along time.

After that mess I immediately went to one of my best friends, Elixabell or Lix for short. I didn't literally go to her I just texted her. I could tell her everything, for some reason I could just trust her maybe it was the fact that she never told lies about me and never shared my secrets, but whatever it was I just could. I couldn't even trust my best friend Arwyn, who I've known for 13 years.

*Morning*

"Kam! Time to get up!"

"Mmmmmph!"

"Your gonna be late for school if you don't get up and you know what will happen if you miss any classes."

"Ok, ok I'm up."

"Alright, there's a granola bar on the counter for you. Along with money for lunch."

"K, thanks." With that I get up and go take a shower, brush my teeth and throw my hair into a bun. I run downstairs grab my granola bar, money and my bag, and head out the door.

When I get to school I go to my locker, then head to first period. And of course first period, math, was super boring again. After that was Spanish (I took 6 years of French before) and Spanish was easy because I just use my French to help me. English and Biology were after that but before lunch. For lunch I went out with Scarlett and Arwyn to Einstein Bros. I got a strawberry banana smoothie and a pretzel bagel. After lunch I had art, history, and a free period. I used to have band but it took up too much time and my parents expected too much of me so I quit after freshman year.

And now I could drop everything, my fears, my worries, everything, because it was practice time and every time I step onto a court or a field everything goes away. I think that's why I love my sports so much. I don't have a care in the world when I'm playing; I'm so lost in the game.

***

Authors Note

These chapters are not edited right now so please excuse any grammar or punctuation errors. Sorry its such a short chapter. Thanks! Hope you liked it!