Uh Oh

Zoe POV

I was waiting at the spot where me and Cat meet when she popped through the bush. I ran up to her and saw that she had been crying. I hated it when she cried. "I need to go back now, my brother wants me home, he said its important, ill be back as soon as I can, I promise" I said while hugging her. "its okay, you go, you only have one Brother, I have two" she said and I chuckled. "I'll be back soon,i promise." I said. "okay" she said and hugged me again then wiped her tear.

Cat POV

As soon and Zoe left I got a mind link from Finn.

Cat we have found out where Jack is, we have declared war.

Back at the house (Zoe)

I ran upstairs to my Brother's office and stepped in.

"A man at the age of 20 was caught trespassing" Zayn said.

"Well hello to you too" I said sarcastically.

Zayn ignored my sarcasm and continued on, this was obviously serious because he usually laughs at me.

"They have declared war" Zayn said "we must train"

"Wait wait" I said "what is my job?" I asked.

"You need to go down and get answers out of him" he said

"Ugh on my way now" I said

I walked downstairs about three stories to the bottom floor, the dungeon.

"Hello" I said as I walked in, not looking at who was tied to the wall. I sat down and looked up at him and immediately froze.

He looked strangely familiar

"W-what's your name" I said.

"Why should I tell you" he spat.

"Look I didn't know you would be kidnapped but you brought this on your self, you shouldn't have been trespassing" I said, "you don't need to be afraid of me, I'm most defiantly not into torturing to get answers"

He chuckled

"Although" I said and picked up a metal bat.

"Okay okay I'm sorry" he said which some reason made me crack up laughing, "I wa-was j-jok-joking" I managed to stutter out and continued to laugh.

"Ugh" he grunted

When I caught my breath I asked him "seriously what is your name?"

"Jack"