Three Can Play At This Game

Today was the day that the boys started their Where We Are tour, these next several months are gonna be hectic. Harry stepped onto the tour bus, but stopped when he heard noises, he peaked from behind the barrier that he was at and saw Zayn and Louis on the couch jerking each other off, the boyfriends apparently didn't hear Harry open the door and get on the bus.

Harry couldn't help but watch the two boys jerk each other off. He watched quietly as Louis begin to kiss Zayn, their lips moving against each other in a hot kiss. Zayn broke away from Louis' kisses and bent down and licked the head of Louis' hard c*ck. He moved off the couch and pulled Louis' pants all the way off  and got on his knees between Louis' legs. He licked from Louis' balls the tip of his c*ck where he wrapped his lips around the head and sucked.

Harry couldn't believe what he was seeing and it was an incredible turn on he could feel his self getting hard and he palmed his self through his pants as he watched Zayn giving a blow job. He could only imagine how Zayn's mouth would feel around Harry's d*ck. Before he could stop himself Harry let out a moan and Zayn stopped with half a c*ck in his mouth and looked at the curtains and saw green eyes peering at him. Harry froze. He'd been caught.

"Look what we got here, babe," Louis said to Zayn. "We got a Peeping Harry."

Zayn removed his mouth from Louis' and stood up. "Come here, Harry." Zayn said.

Harry stepped from behind the wall, "Look...guys...I was just..I was just getting on the bus...I was wasn't here long...not..not even...te-ten seconds...I'm sorry..I..I'll leave so you two can..uh finish...."

Zayn laughed, "You're such a liar, man. You were here longer than ten seconds, I mean you don't just get a d*ck hard as yours is right now from ten seconds of watching me give my boyfriend a blow job."

Harry looked down at the tent in his pants, his cheeks turning bright red. Zayn looked at Louis and raised his eyebrows.

"Lets show him a little fun, eh?" Louis said with a cheeky grin.

Zayn walked the short distance to Harry, grabbed his hand and led him to where Louis was. Zayn pushed down on Harry's shoulders making him get on his knees.

"Open that dirty mouth of yours," Zayn commanded.

Harry did as he was told and Zayn shoved his c*ck into Harry's mouth. The tip of Zayn's d*ck hit his throat and he gagged a little. Harry pulled back, his lips dragging across Zayn's length slowly, he sucked hard. Zayn grabbed a handful of Harry's curls and pushed his head forward so Harry gagged on his large c*ck. He pulled Harry's head back and started thrusting into Harry's mouth.

Louis jerked off as he watched his boyfriend fuck Harry's pretty lil mouth. Harry seemed to be taking Zayn's roughness so well.

"Come here, Harry." Louis said seductively. "This d*ck ain't gonna suck itself."

Harry slowly worked his mouth oer Louis' erection, coating it with saliva. Louis moaned as Harry sucked. He removed his mouth from Louis' d*ck, making a popping sound and started running his hand up and down Louis' shaft.

"Stand up." Louis said.

Harry got off his knees and stood in front of Louis. Louis removed Harry's belt and pulled down Harry's tight jeans and underwear. Harry stepped out of them and pulled of his shirt. Louis grabbed Harry by the waist and pulled him toward him. Louis slipped Harry's c*ck into his mouth and deep throated him. Harry choked back moans as Louis sucked harshly on his d*ck. Zayn came up behind Harry, pressing his hard d*ck against Harry's a*s. He kissed and sucked and bit on Harry's shoulders. Zayn  pulled Harry away from Louis, Harry let out a little whimper at the loss of having his c*ck sucked. Zayn made Harry sit down on the couch and sucked oh Harry's c*ck.

Louis joined Zayn, and the both of them sucked and licked on Harry's c*ck. Harry let out his moans as the boys worked over Harry's c*ck with their mouths. Louis would lick on Harry's c*ck as Zayn would suck and vice versa. 

The boyfriends stopped and made Harry lay down on the couch. Zayn grabbed lube from his suitcase and slicked his c*ck up with some. He didn't take anytime in shoving his c*ck deep inside Harry's a*s. Harry jerked his self off as Zayn pounded into his a*s. His moans were cut off when Louis pushed his d*ck into Harry's mouth prompting Harry to suck. Both of Harry's holes were filled with d*ck.

Louis removed his c*ck from Harry's mouth and got behind Zayn, Harry was surprised to find Louis pushing his c*ck into Harry's a*s along with Zayn's c*ck. Harry squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lips as two c*cks pounded into his a*s. He moaned loudly as Zayn and Louis thrusted into him.

Harry was close to c*mming and Zayn and Louis fucked Harry as hard as they could. Harry hollered out as he orgasmed, c*m covering his abs. Zayn and Louis rode out their orgasms inside Harry, releasing their c*m into him. They pulled out and exhastedledly fell back onto the couch.

"Gonna peep again on us, lad?" Zayn said breathing heavily.

"F*ck yeah." Harry smiled and the boys all laughed.