Part 2

Levi and Lucas above

Lucas POV

When I woke up is was 8:54. I looked down and saw the most beautiful creature on the planet Carter he was the spitting image of mom with his dark brown eyes and hair his tan skin. He was so beautiful and I pray to The Moon Goddess that he becomes my mate. After about 15 minutes of me staring at Carter, he started shifting in his sleep and opened his eyes when he looked at me he blushed. Wait he blushed?!? It's probably nothing but I would do anything to see him do it again he's so cute!!!

"What time is it?" He said tiredly.

"9:16" I said looking at the clock on my phone. I then heard his stomach growling.

"Are you hungry bub?" I said a little concerned

"A little" he said shyly with a blush upon his face.

'Why was he acting so flustered?' I asked myself 'ITS SO CUTE!' When we got downstairs it was 9:45 I took us a while because we didn't want to move from the comfort of the bed.

"Do you know where Levi is?" Carter asked. "He went to his room after I was done scolding him." He just nodded. When we got to the kitchen I picked him up and placed him on the counter and he was blushing yet again, HE IS SO CUTE!!! "What do you want to eat?" I said while opening the fridge. He just bit his lip and shrugged. I couldn't take it anymore so I shut the fridge walked up to him and kissed him. He was shocked at first but then he went along with it, it was as if our lips were made for each other. I bit his bottom lip for entrance and he didn't open his mouth, so I pinched one of his nipples he let out a moan it was like music to my ears.

When we stopped for air he looked at me with sad eyes. "What's wrong pup?" I asked with concern.

"Tomorrow your going to find your mate." He said with tears streaming down his cheeks

"Yeah I will, and guess what?"I said while resting my forehead against his.

"W-What?" He's said while his big brown eyes look into mine.

"I pray that you are my mate." I said with a big smile on my face. He smiled, I loved his smile his teeth are like shining diamonds. "Now let's get you something to eat." I said. He giggled, hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.