Part 3

Carter above
Levi's POV

I don't know why I yelled at Carter...my little angel. If only he knew I love him more as a brother and I want him as my mate. I fucked every thing up...it's probably because I'm scared of what will happen tomorrow...I just want him. I felt my eyelids getting heavy, not soon after that I was fast asleep.

--Morning--

When I woke up I smelt bacon I FUCKING LOVE BACON! Lucas and Carter must be down stairs. maybe Carter will be my mate. When I walked downstairs to my surprise I saw dad! "DAD!"I screamed.

"Happy birthday Levi." He said with the biggest smile on his face while holding out his arms. I didn't hesitate to run to his arms. He looked like me and Lucas but he has a bigger build and a little taller.

"Do you know where Carter is?" I asked still hugging my dad.

"He went to get our presents, he won't be back until the party." Lucas said with a smile. We are having a big party, and we invited the whole pack to make it easier to find our mates.

"Hey you know what we haven't done in a while?" My dad said while eating a piece of bacon.

"What?!" Me and Lucas said at the same time.

"We haven't gone in a run in months" he said with a smirk "let's change that." Me and Lucas raced toward the front door. This is going to be the best birthday ever!!! The only thing that could make this better was Carter becoming my mate.