Desert Flower: Bronn X Martell!Reader

You were a Martell that wanted to change her fate. As a lady of a noble house, it was your destiny to marry a noble and wealthy lord and give him babies.  Your brother married a bastard and had several daughters. But your older brother, Doran , knew that you were to be given to the right man.

Yet, they seem to forget who you really are. You are still a Dornish woman, no matter what type of blood that flown through your veins. You loved hunting, and fighting but to be sent to Kings Landing as a peace offering for you to marry Jamie Lannister.

Oberyn rejected to the idea of this. He still had deep hatred towards the Lannister's for the death of your sister. You didn't like it as well, but you were a dornish woman and you knew it was the right thing to do.

But, you felt as though your right to love whomever was taken away from you.

******************************************************************************************************

Oberyn and his paramour went ahead of the parade of soldiers in order to spend some quality time together. You weren't stupid though, but you allowed them to go ahead to enter the brothels in Kings Landing early.

You stayed with the parade of men.  It was only wise for a woman of your status to stay close to the people who may protect you from death. You were nervous for meeting the Lannister's once again, after what had happened all of those years ago.

 The dress you worn for your arrival was perfect for the occasion. It was an elegant yellow dress and your (Y/H/C) hair was braided back. Your steed was behind the captain of the guards as he announced that they spotted the Lannisters.

Your stomach turned when you seen the sight of the imp before your eyes. Luckily, there was only one in sight. There was the imps squire, a boy with dark hair and an daring and attractive man.

As the three conversed to one another, while we came closer. Your (Y/E/C) eyes had kept your glance at the blue eyed ser. His light brown hair was finely cut and he was fit. Yet, as a promised bride to the Kings Slayer, you couldn't act on what you desired. If it was before all of this, then the situation would be different with this man.

When we came to a complete stop, the imp approached us with his eyes scanning through the group of men. "Happy travels your grace. The King happily welcomes you to his kingdom. My father, the kings hand sends you his greetings. I am Tyrion Lannister of Castarly Rock and master of coin." His bit his lip for a moment after silence. "Forgive me, but where is Prince Doran?"

"The Prince's health forces him to stay at home. But he sends his younger brother,  Prince Oberyn and his sister,Princess (Y/N) in a regard to a trade for peace. They will both be attending the royal wedding instead."  The captain of the guard announced.

 The imp looked down in disappointment, but the attractive man looked at you in awe. Your eyes made contact for a couple moments as a thin smile marked across his lips.  He raised his eyebrows as it appeared that he read your mind.

"Yes...the King..." The imp was thinking on the spot." would love the company of a warrior renowned as Prince Oberyn. What type of deal do you make of the Princess (Y/N)?" Tyrion's eyes made contact with yours then bowed his head in acknowledgement of your presence  . "My apologies your grace, I didn't see you there."

"All is forgiven," You respond. " I am here for a possible betrothal for the King Slayer." A tear almost shed out of your eyes, but you resisted the urge to cry your eyes out. You still weren't over the fact of your forced possible marriage to the man who helped the assassination of your sister.