Gotham City

Lucas POV

I came out of the shadows in the familiar place of Gotham city then I felt a pain and it went away as soon as it came.

Then I try to shadow travel to my house because I didn't want to burn myself by doing it in one jump. I jump into the shadow but nothing happens.

"Great now I've lost all of my powers" I mutter.

Then I walk out of the ally-way I was in and onto the sidewalk and start walking to my old house.

After walking for 20 minutes I begin to see my house. Well I guess house was an understatement.

The giant tower with the logo Grayson Industries stood out amount all of the other buildings.

I walk up to the doors and they slide open. I walk to the front desk and look at the receptionist.

"I need a meeting with your boss" I say to her.

"I'm sorry but Mrs. Grayson is very busy today come back another time" She tells me.

I chuckle. "Well tell your boss her son says hello" I say walking away. 

"Wait!" The receptionist calls after me. "I guess you can go up"

"Thank you" I say walking to the elevator. I tap on the up button and the doors open.

I walk into the elevator and hit the last button on the wall. The elevator starts up and I wait.

The elevator chimes and the door opens

I walk through the door but then two security guards grab my arms.

I elbow one in the gut and kick one in the shin before they can do anything.

I walk into my mothers office and say "Your security guards suck"

"Lucas??" She asks looking up from her paper work. "It's really you!" She yells. She walks over to me and hugs me. I hug her back. "Hey mom"

"Where have you been young man?!" She says scolding me after we finish our embrace.

"I..." I start to say. "With me" a voice says. "Chronos?" My mother asks. "Hello Maria" he says to her. I glare at him. "Lucas this is..." "My father, yeah we've met" I interrupt her. "Lucas I'm sorry for what I did, it was unforgivable" he explains. I walk over to him...and punch him in the face. "I don't care about excuses" I say.

"What happened between you two?" My mother asks.

"Nothing" I say still glaring at him. Chronos put his hand to his nose bleeding silver ichor. (Is that what primordial bleed??? Idk) I turn to walk back to the elevator but Chronos stops me, " I have a offer for you" he says. I sigh and turn and look at him. "I'm listening"  I say.

"I want you to go back in time"

This is it, the new sequel for The Broken Hero! I just wanna say thank you for all the support I have gotten on that book, it's amazing how many people commented on chapters, wether it had to do with the chapter or it was just a funny sentence, so Thank You everyone! I think I have now reached 700 followers I can't tell though cause my profile wont load :(
Oh well, this chapter is kinda short I wanted to get it out to you guys though, so this is a sort-of teaser chapter for what's going to come. I probably will start updating once a week, haven't figured out yet, Semester 2 is just starting up so things are going to be a little crazy for me so I will have to see about updates, other than that I'll stop ranting
Thanks for 700 followers and 30k reads on TBH
StarWarsFan4Life