p-a-n-g-a-l-a-w-a

Shit.

He caught me red handed.

"I won't call the police, please don't hurt me. I'm an innocent man who loves Super Mario and alpacas!" he said, covering his face like he's scared. I got out of the car and fixed my outfit. I walked towards him and pulled his arms that were protecting him.

"I won't hurt you" I said before letting his arms go. He nodded and looked down.

He's so cute, can I squeeze his cheeks?

"Um, who are you?" he asked.

"I'd rather introduce myself as RM." I replied and he grinned.

"Okay RM, I'm Seokjin but please do call me Jin, pleased to have met you." he said.

"Pleasure is all mine, Jin." I replied nicely and he pulled me inside his domain. Who knew that this place was relaxing even though its simple? The interior design was the most pleasing I've ever seen.

"And there's my box of pizza," he said, laughing and I joined his laugh.

"Untouched." he continued and I grabbed the box. I raised the hand that I was using to carry the box to make him struggle from grabbing it.

"Hey, let me eat!" he yelled, trying to grab it.

"Nuh uh Seokjin!" I replied and he pouted. Darn he's so cute! As I was holding the box, I stared at the rest of his body. What a cute ass he's got.

"Give it back, please?" he begged and I still shook my head. He jumped on my back and tried to grab it.

"Seokjin, get off! You might fall!" I scolded him and he was about to fall but I caught him swiftly with my free hand.

"I told you, pabo." I smirked and he grabbed the pizza box.

"I'm letting you off this time!" he tolf me rubbing the box like it's his child.

"Baby, are you hurt?" he cooed at the box and I tried my best not to laugh at his actions. How cute of him to do so.

"Where do you stay at?" he asked, turning towards my direction.

"Well, I don't stay somewhere since my parents kind of kicked me out." I half lied since first of all I stay at the headquarters and secondly, the truth is that I got kicked out by my parents for my behaviour is getting quite bad.

"Oh, what about you stay here?" he offered.

"How could you trust me?" I asked, raising a brow on him for his questionable offer.

"You seem like someone to be trusted. You don't look suspicious or anything." he reasoned out and I hummed to his answer.

"Okay, I'll crash by here then but I'll help you do your daily stuff so I may repay you." I said and he smiled.

"Okay then, RM." he said, letting me grab a slice of pizza.

"How's life?" he asked; the cheese was dripping from the slice of pizza he was holding.

"Going great for me" I replied, finishing the first slice.

"Would you like some wine?" he offered, pulling a bottle out and I waved my hand as a no. He hummed and placed the bottle back. I stared at his beautiful face. Everything about him is screaming perfect. What about he screams in bed? Okay, stop Namjoon, you're embarrassing yourself silently. That's a crime. You're here to attend Yoongi's orders.

"How old are you?" he asked.

"Um, 16" I lied.

"I'm the hyung!" he yelled with joy which made me laugh.

"Idiotic hyung, that is." I continued and he glared at me.

"Joking, you're smart." I tried to cheer him up and he still glared at me.

He pouted while eating his now third slice of pizza. I pulled my tongue out and he did too, with his eyes closed and he didn't mutter a word.

After a few minutes, I tapped his back and he turned around, still pouting.

"Okay, I'm sorry Seokjin. Will you forgive me?" I begged and he smiled.

"YES! YAY RM!" his face lit up and I have to admit, he's so cute

**

Its 8 PM and Seokjin cooked dinner for us two, its a really great advantage for Seokjin to let me stay in his house. It makes my mission easier to do. He let me sleep on the guest room because he don't trust me that much yet.

My phone played 'Sucker For Pain' which is my ringtone for Yoongi. I answered the call, sighing.

"How's your mission going?" Yoongi asked me.

"Its going really progressive, he let me stay in his house which is an advantage." I smirked and he let out a 'pft' sound.

"How can you define your mission 'progressive' if you just started?" he let out a loud chuckle that made my left ear almost deaf.

"Fuck you Min Yoongi." I rolled my eyes and he kept on laughing.

After a few minutes of laughing and chuckling, he finally realised that I'm not laughing with him so he stopped. "Namjoon, are you still there?"

"Yes, yes I am." I told him and he sighed.

"So, you have to follow him around and make sure you don't get caught. I'll let the mission down for you and I'll let Jimin or Jungkook finish this shit and let me live in peace and be with my Hoseok again." Yoongi hissed and he groaned, "I miss him so much. I hope he's still not taken." I heard him sobbing and I shushed him.

"Why won't you move on instead of taking revenge to someone who broke your relationship?" I asked and he sniffed angrily. "It won't do any physical damage to one another, right?"

"NO. I WON'T. I'll let him feel the pain that I feel. I'll damage him mentally, emotionally, and physically. I'm not gonna take it easy." he told me and he dropped the call.

I sighed and I put my phone on the nightstand. I closed my eyes and I try to think about it.

I shouldn't let Seokjin know about this or I don't have any choice but to kill him.

But I don't want to.

By the way, this is only the first day. I can still change my mind about it.

I can kill him.

I can.

For Yoongi hyung.

And for the money.