p-a-n-g-l-i-m-a

I just want to say three words to Seokjin right now.

"Wake up Seokjin!" I yelled and he had his arms wrapped with the pillow.

"Let me sleep." he grumbled and I carried him. I dropped him in the bath tub and he screamed.

"What the hell?!" he squeaked, playfully punching my arm.

"Sleeping beauty had enough of his beauty sleep, now's the time to get up!" I said and he groaned.

"Fine, help me get up!" he said in defeat and I smirked. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me in the tub.

"Now we're even." he grinned and I chuckled.

We sure are even, Seokjin.

**

"So, what do you want for brunch, RM?" he asked.

"I don't know, you're the chef so." I said and he sighed.

"Well, will kimchi do?" he asked, pulling the chilled pack out. 

"Sure" I said.

Now that Hoseok is gone, I think I'll look around Seokjin's room.

"I'll be right back hyung!" I smiled and he nodded.

Yes, this won't flop anytime to be honest.

I went upstairs quietly and I noticed he left his iPhone 6s+ on the nightstand. Oh how lucky of me.

I turned his phone on and I saw his lockscreen background.

What a narcissist

What a narcissist. 

I unlocked it to reveal his background this time was a shirtless one. Sweet Jisoos, God blessed us with Seokjin. Amen for that, amen as fuck child.

"RM!" I heard Seokjin call and I ran downstairs.

"Great, you have my phone, thanks" he said and I nodded.

Gosh darn it, why does fate turn everything upside down. You make my heavy dirty soul cry you piece of shit. I shouldn't have taken this mission. I regret everything. What is life even? How to live something I can't be? I just wanna be a free man watching Netflix at the crib while eating a box of pizza and popcorn. I-

"RM, is it okay if I drag you along today for shopping? I need new clothes so bad." No, bitch. I ain't doing a favour for you ever again.

"Please, RM, as much as you hate my favours, please do. I don't have anyone to go with anymore." he pleaded and I gulped.

"Y-yeah, sure, I guess" I fucking ruined everything I want. The word no exists and I'm afraid of using it.

"Thank you, namdongsaeng!" he squealed, hugging me and I felt my blood rushing to my cheeks. Honestly, he's cute to say no to. But fuck it, I'll just do what this guy wants.