Twenty-one

I'm going to hell for this. :)

* * * * *

Something tickling my lower stomach, a hot air fanning my lower abdomen tentatively, is what begins to pull me from sleep. I don't open my eyes, a low grumble leaving my mouth as I scoot closer to the warm pillow pressed against my cheek. Nuzzling my nose against it I get a whiff of vanilla and faint cologne, one that I easily recognize. At this, I carefully peel my eyes open only to blink rapidly at the brightness of my room. Squinting at the pillow I'm hugging, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion before I begin to move when a weight on top of me keeps me from doing so. I force myself up on my elbows, the blanket that was covering my naked chest now falling lower until I rip it back.

There, once again Harry had seemed to scoot further down the bed in his sleep to use my stomach as his personal pillow. I had noticed the past few nights he had slept over the recent weeks, that he did this quite often. I wasn't bothered by it though and instead my lips twitched into a small smile as I watched him, his cheek pressed to my stomach again, lips in a cute pout and eyebrows pulled together just slightly. His hair was sticking to my skin and subconsciously I reach down to brush some of it back from his forehead. His arms hugging my hips tighten and he begins to stir, mouth turning just below where my belly button is. I try to stifle a laugh when he nuzzles his nose into me, breathing in before his eyelashes flutter against his cheekbones.

He slowly opens his eyes, green eyes staring at my skin before his gaze flickers up to meet mine. A slow smile graces his lips, dimples cutting his cheeks and eyes swollen with sleep. "Good morning."

"Morning." I say with a small smile and he rests his chin on me, fingers brushing my hips soothingly. He stares at me fondly, the sweet grin still on his face.

"How'd you sleep?" His voice was raspy and my stomach flipped at the sound of it along with his breath fanning my belly in the process. As I watch him I'm suddenly reminded of my naked chest but I don't move to cover myself. His eyes are only on my face, staring up at me in innocence as if he didn't just have himself buried in me last night.

"Good, I always do when you're here."

"Aw," he grins widely. "That's sweet." He teases and I roll my eyes, flicking his nose as he scrunches it playfully in response.

"Keep teasing me and it'll be the last sweet thing you hear."

"Mm, I love it when you threaten me."

I laugh, my stomach shaking in the process that causes him to shake with me as well. "You're so strange."

"You love it."

I smile down at him, saying nothing as I laughed once more. I threaded my fingers through his hair, pushing the messy strands back. He closed his eyes, a content small smile on his face as his hands resumed them caressing on my hips. We lied there in silence for a few minutes, saying nothing as we lightly touched each other. His hands would slip down my thigh, rubbing small circles before gliding their way back up to my hip. It was so soothing I could fall asleep to it.

"We should get up." He finally said after a few minutes, opening his eyes as my hand fell down to his cheek. I lightly cupped it, gaze falling onto a bruise I suddenly noticed below his jaw. My face must of showed my confusion because Harry had turned his head and placed a kiss into the palm of my hand, moving to hold it in his instead. "We're going out."

"Hm?" I looked back at him, the curiousness about how he got that bruise vanishing when I saw the excitement on his face.

"You and me, we're going out today."