Here Goes Nothing

I believed him when he said that. He started to kiss down my jaw to my neck to my chest. He looked up at me with that question in his eyes. I muttered a yes to him before he took my bra off of me.

"Damn." He muttered to himself before going down to kiss them.

It was a nice tingly feeling of him sucking on my nipples. The sensation was enough to close my eyes in delight and feel this ticklish feeling above my vagina. Before I reliazed or could stop myself, I let a moan slip from my mouth when I felt him nibble on my bud. Now I know why Lola didn't jerk away. I quickly covered my mouth in embarrassment at how loud and ugly that sounded, but he immediately stopped what he was doing to look up in my eyes. They were hard and demanding, but also looked like beggers eyes.

He pulled my hand from my mouth before telling me, "Please don't ever cover that sexy ass moan you just did."

I was in shock that he thought out of all things that was sexy. "O-Okay." I agreed before he went back down and nibbled on my hard nipples again.

This time I didn't cover my moans as I let them come freely. He stopped his attention on my boobs and kissed back up my chest to my lips. He lifted my body closer to him making me soften in his touch and lips. I could feel his hand snake down to my side and hover over my vagina. His hand went under my underwear and his finger spread open my folds. I felt him moan in my lips and bring his hand back to up. He broke from our kiss to look and I sneaked a peak too. His fingers were wet from me.

"I-I'm so sorry."

He arched his brow to look at me. "Why are you apologizing? This is hot as fuck that I made you this wet."

"Y-You think it's hot?"

He dryly chuckled. "You don't get it do you?"

"N-No."

"Sabrina every little goddamn thing you do has turned me on. The way how your bra sometimes slips up under your shirt, how high you put your ponytail, how focused you are in your future, how much you want to learn, and so much more. I've been needing you for a while, doll."

Before I could show my gratitude, his hand went back down to my womanhood. He touched this spot, I'm not sure what it was, but when his thumb rubbed over it, I let out a moan. I put my hand over my mouth and thinned my lips in, so I wouldn't keep making those distressful sounds. Ethan's hand wrapped around my tiny wrist, so I opened my eyes to look at his impatient but lustful eyes.

"The next time you cover your moans, I'm going to spank you like I spanked Lola yesterday. Do you understand?"
Before I could answer yes, Ethan's thumb was circling around that spot again that made me moan. I was left breathless underneath him, and all he did was smile back at me knowing what he was doing.
"Answer me, Sabrina." He told me playfully before also nibbling on my nipple again.

"Y-Yes I-I un-understand, oh Ethan." I moaned shortly after answering his question because I felt a slight pinch at the sensitive area.

I squirmed when he did it again. He laughed at my actions before kissing me one more time on the lips.
"Good because my favorite song just came on."

He kneeled down to my lower region and slowly took my panties off. There I was left completely naked in front of him. He stared at my body up and down like he was staring at his pieces of art he was showing me in his room earlier. He looked back up at me saying, "Moan and scream as loud as you want."

Ethan's POV:
This woman is about to get the best treatment, and I'm glad I'll be the first giving it to her. I hovered over her pussy and spread open her pink lips. She was so wet it made me just want to fuck her senseless, but I'm not going to do that. I wouldn't scare and hurt her like that. But I will eat her out like its my last meal. I wrapped my arms around her tiny thighs to pull her closely to me. I heard her softly squeal above me making me laugh.

I started kissing the inside of her left thigh that led to her pussy then I stopped and did the same to her right one before I decided to stop teasing her and myself. I took one lick up, and I heard her little moan. She doesn't understand how sexy she sounds when she does that shit. I had to pull her closer to me when I did it again. I could tell I'm going to have to pin her down because she likes to squirm, but that's what turned me on more.

"Ethan." She dragged out moaning when I sucked on both of her lips.

I looked up to see her bottom lip in between her teeth, one hand in her hair, and the other gripped the sheets with her eyes closed waiting for more. I'll give her more. I started sucking on her clit making her pant like crazy. The harder I sucked the more I heard a whine, pant, and moan in delight. I felt her legs rattle against my arms letting me know what was coming next. It wasn't long until she screamed my name and gripped my sheets did I feel her organsm in my mouth. I licked some of it put and let the rest stay there as I didn't want her to be dry.

I raised back up to see her eyes still closed and hands still tangled in her hair. I ran my hand up her side and on her boob to play with them. She has the best tittes I've ever seen on a girl. She slowly opened her eyes to look at me.

"What did I just do?"

"You came." I said leaning down so we were face to face.

I kissed her, so I could share her taste with her. She tasted fruity and sweet. When I lifted my lips back up from her, she had a confused look on her face.

"Did you have fruit Chapstick on?"

I snickered. "No that's how you taste."

"What do you-"

I kissed her again to slience her and because her lips were so kissable. I broke away from them to look at her Bambi eyes. I bit my lip knowing what's next, what I've been aching for.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

She seemed puzzled at what I was talking about at first, but then caught onto what I was talking about.

"Yes."