Franz X Vianca - Part 1

This is one of the people that one person is shipping. I think this will be good.

Since it's my story, it will be english. Sorry.

2:45 PM. *insert the date when the Handball Training has started*

Vianca's P.O.V.

As dismissal started, I got really happy because today is my first day for Handball Training. Plus, most of my friends are there including... him. Anyway, I started packing my school stuffs. I grabbed my plastic bag with my P.E. uniform and goes outside. But then, I was bumped by someone and they were on the floor. I stand up quickly and goes to the person to apologize.

But then, I realized...

..it was Franz, my crush. I didn't realized that I was blushing.
"Ayyyiiiieeee!!!"
"Si Vianca!! Oohhhh!!!"
I heard my friends behind my back and blushed really hard.

Franz's P.O.V.

I didn't really realised Vianca's friends' reaction since I just only stared at Vianca's beautiful face. And yes, I do have a crush on her but I don't really show it that much. I stood up and said to Vianca "It's okay." I smiled at her, not really realising that I'm blushing. She smiles back. Man, she's beautiful.
"We should probably place our stuff at the gym for now." She said as I snapped back to reality and stopped staring at Vianca's cute face. "O-okay, then." I replied then walk to where my stuff is.

Vianca's P.O.V.
I got a little sad as he walked off. As I turned around to my friends, they were smiling but kind of dissapointed.
"You could have made a move, Vianca!"
"Oo nga!" They said and I giggled and blushed a little because of it. "Let's go to the gym." I said to my friends, they nodded and grabbed their stuff and we left.

Alright, this is the end of part 1 of this ship. I'll be doing parts because I'm lazy as hell (that's probably why it is so short). So anyways, I'll be going now. Thanks for reading! Bye!