Getting to know them.

Ever since i go the threat from the princely club ( That's the name of the fanclub  for the boys) I haven't been to scared to talk to the boys but i do i want to get to know them better. Since i have basically all my classes with them not including electives, i'm going to try and see what some of their interest are.

        ~Time skip to talking to them because i'm lazy~

So everyday we have like a 20 minute break, not recess cause we don't get recess -_-. So i'm going to find one of the boys and get to know them better. I want to know how they came from a game to real life. Now to go find one of the boys! I go around the blacktop looking for at least one of them, just as i think i see one of the boys someone comes and puts there hands over my eyes so i can't see anything. My cousin jaquline does this a lot of i automatically think she's the one doing it. But that's not the case this time." Jaqueline I know it's you and it's not funny" i say angrily." No it's not Jaquline it's a different  person" The person says sort of sadly." I'll give you three chances and if you can't guess it in the three tries them you have to do whatever  I tell you" " Ok then umm.... Ummm Sophie" " Wrong" " ugh then... let's see Taylor" " Wrong again last chance" " Last chance then Kaitlyn maybe?" " Wrong you must be really bad at guessing games, Looks like you have to do whatever i say" After the person say she uncovers my eyes and shows himself.

Hello there lovely readers ^^ now i'm going to let you guys choose who had Arias's eyes covered because the guy that gets the most votes if going to be the love interest of the story and who you get to know more about.  Thats all i have to say for now. Thank you for reading and see you next time!