Prologue: Sinderella

"Aish, really."

A guy retorted as he held the chains that were wrapped in his wrists. A cop had been going back and forth, walking across the thief's seat.

"Let me go already." He whined in annoyance, clanking the chains, once again.

This thief had hazel brown eyes, while his hair was ash grey. He had a sharp jawline, and his features were charming enough to capture a single lady's heart. What is the reason for his threat, though?

"If you stop stealing valuable things, then we'd have a reason to set you free." His eyes rolled from the statement given by the cops surrounding him. "I told you I have a reason to steal this... this, whatever this is called!" He exclaimed, pointing his lips to the gold bracelet.

The cop shrugged in response, as he thoroughly scanned through the files, "I'll be back in a minute." He slammed the door, making sure it's locked.

Suddenly, a smirk appeared on the thief's face, penetrating the clip he had in his hands to the lock of the chains.

-
The roads were almost empty, due to the late hours.

A certain girl with long black hair, was carrying her bag along with her books. It's obvious to know that she's a new student from a nearby university.

Her heart suddenly stops beating when a certain guy with black hoodie ran into her, fully embracing her as she was pushed into a wall.

"Please, please. Please just be quiet and embrace me for a minute." He huffed to her ears as he tightly held her arms.

She blinked a couple of times as she saw his black earrings pierced deeply into his earlobes. He seems to be a strong and violent one.

Her heart suddenly skipped a beat, when his hands magically move from her arms to her waist.

"Who are you, what are you doing!?" She whispered as the guy moved his head to face her. Her eyes suddenly darted to the features of his face,

He seems so beautiful and mezmerizing that she couldn't take her eyes off him.

Their eye-contact was suddenly broke when the cops created a noise. They seem to find a thief somewhere else, near the city.

"Don't move." He whispered.

Without any second thoughts, his lips deliberately pressed on the stranger university girl's lips. Her eyes widen, as she inhaled the scent of his strong perfume, driving her senses away from the cops passing by on them.

Right after the cops have passed by, he pulled away with a smirk drawn on his face.

"Thanks, babe. I owe you my life." He whispered as his eyes travelled to her name plate, "Sooyoung?"

She blinked a couple of times, knitting her eyebrows together. He chuckled at her reaction, leaving a small kiss on her lips.

"See you around." He whispered, as his hot breathe fanned over her lips. He quickly turned around, as he ran away from her.

She was standing there, stunned at the happenings. Her fingertips ran over her plump lips.

Her eyes followed his footsteps, as it landed on the back of his black jacket,

S.

She hissed, feeling the sting of her lips

"Who is he?"

-

A/N: Yes, this was supposed to be short. :)
Probably, this would be my first story with mixed and intense happenings, I guess? So, yeah. I hope you start reading this. ;)

Love you lots, xoxo!

_sweetcheesecake 💟