Chapter 2: Curious

"I'm being too comfortable with you."

Sooyoung muttered as she placed her hands at the top of her desk, as she faced him.

He raised an eyebrow, before smiling. "Is that a bad thing?" She shook her head, "I actually feel something about you." She narrowed her eyes, clasping her hands together. "You're too bold." Sungjae chuckled as he moved his body forward, leaning closer to her.

She nodded, leaning her back to the chair. "It's fine. I also feel that you are the-" she was cut off when a girl started to approach Sungjae.

She scoffed, as their conversation was cut off.

He's like the other guys.

-

Heaving a deep sigh as she packed her things up. She once again had a sight of the black earring that was placed on her pouch.

Gritting her teeth, she hid the earring at her pocket. Hurriedly running outside the campus.

She roamed her eyes around the sky, finally realizing that it's late at night. She sighed, looking at her textbooks.

It's late, again.

She was about to take a step forward to leave the campus, when a certain someone walked closer to her.

"Sungjae?" She knit her eyebrows together, getting a clearer view of his face.

Sungjae flashed a smile in response, "You're going home?" She nodded, as she felt chills sending down her spine.
He lend his huge hand forward, offering her his hand. "I'll take you home."

She shook her head in fear, "No, thank you." She turn around, as he forcefully grabbed her arm making her flinch in response.

She hissed in frustration, yanking his arm away. "I've said it." He smirked in delight, "I've always been feeling something different towards you. Don't touch me, I'm disgusted." He chuckled, lifting his glasses in process.
"You're feisty, aren't you?"

"Stay away from me, Yook Sungjae. I'm warning you." She pointed a finger towards him, as he shrugged. "Do you really think that would drive me, away?"

She felt her heart beat rose faster as he walked closer towards her. But, she stood herself on the ground. He deliberately lifted her chin with his index finger, tilting his head. "You're interesting, it amuses me." She shrugged, slapping his arm away.

"Guys like you disgusts me. Ever since the first day, I know you're hiding something. What are you, a sinner?" She flipped a finger off him, as he grabbed her arm, colliding his body with hers as he draw his arms caging her petite waist, "I'll be a sinner if you are the sin, babe." She scowled in surprise, pushing him away.

"If you could sweep and make girls swoon over you, then consider me different. I'm telling you, get your hands off of me." She backed away, before turning around.

He scoffed as he observed her figure, running away.

After a couple of minutes walking away from him, she panted in exhaustion. Dusting off some dusts from her uniform.

She lifted her head to find her way home. Until she saw a back figure of a certain someone with black jacket.

Her eyes widen as she realized it was the same jacket from the guy who stole her kiss. And, it also had letter S engraved at the back of it.

Her thoughts were bewildered as her feet was bringing her towards the figure. Unknowingly following the guy, she constantly find herself missing at the amount of crowd that surprises her. She finally realizes that she had walked too much that causes her to be shocked from the distance that she couldn't find her way home.

She placed her hand at the top of her head in frustration. She hissed, tears almost fell from her eyes as she tried to find her way back home.

Until, a certain someone grabbed her arm, lifting her into the stranger's arm.

She yelped in surprise, as she took a view from the thief's face. "Why the hell are you always appearing on my tracks?"

Sungjae scoff in response, carrying her to a place where there are less crowd. She limply sat at an empty ground in the side-walk.

"You should thank me that I have followed you. In that case, would you find your way back home?" He retorted, squatting down to meet her terrified gaze. Her eyes intensifies as she stared at his piercing gaze, "I didn't ask for your help."

He scoffed once again, standing up. "Then I'll be heading home." He tched leaving her.

She stared at his back as she cursed inwardly, "Sungjae!"

He finally chuckled, turning back around.

She bit her lips, "I-I'm actually missing." He walked back to her smirking, "Come with me."

She cursed, once again. As her thoughts drifted to the guy with the black jacket and letter S on the back of it. Then, she look at the guy in front of her who was leading the way.

It really seems interesting how her day could be interesting than her previous weeks before.
But, she was curious. How can the guy who stole her first kiss be at the same crowd with the guy who was taking her home?

She cursed once again. "We're here." He spoke, as both of them stood infront of her house. "How did you knew my house?"

He stiffled a laugh, "I saw you stop here earlier, and it made me curious on why you suddenly leave your house."

She slowly nodded, "I just saw someone familiar." She mumbled, as her thoughts drifted to the comparison.

He may not be related to the guy that stole my kiss.

"I'll be going, you need to take care of yourself." He spoke as he left her all of sudden in daze.

She knit her eyebrows together, confused of his words as she released the keys to enter her apartment.

Sighing in relief, she plopped down to the couch obviously exhausted.

She opened her pouch, staring at the black earring inside it.

"Who are you, and what have you done to me?"

My curiousity is killing me.

-
A/N: I finally updated! Cheers! <3 I'm not really in the mood to review for my finals, school really sucks! T_T

Well, as I told you, starting tomorrow I might be more busy. I just forced this chapter out of my scheduleeee because I really love you guys. ^^ Anyways, hope you anticipate for the next one!