Chapter 5: Sin

A/N: Some certain sensitive scenes might occur.

-

Happy Birthday Wendy!"

Everyone cheered inside the party house, exploding party poppers and confettis were scattered all over the room.

"Thank you, thank you!" Wendy smiled, as the guests gave their gifts one by one. "Yook Sungjae, you came!" Wendy yelled in shock, he shyly chukled while nodding. "Of course, I would." Wendy laughed in response, thanking him. "You people are the best!" She winked, giving a high-five to Sungjae.

At the far distance, Sooyoung was kindly adoring the two scene from the people she knew. How come Sungjae is close to Wendy? She didn't even notice it. Maybe, he was that friendly?

"Eonnie, Happy birthday!" Sooyoung suddenly yelled, giving out a huge huge to Wendy, who squealed in surprise. "Sooyoung, you also came!" She cried out, replying with a hug. "Of course I would, you're my bestfriend!"

Far apart, Sungjae could hear some whispers saying that the reason why he was here is because of her, and vice versa. He quickly shrugged to the rumors as he went to the two ladies who was busy chattering. "Mind if I get you a drink?" In response, Wendy smiled. On the other hand, Sooyoung scoffed. He flashed a smirk at her direction, thumping her forehead before he left the area.

Wendy suddenly nudged on her shoulder, "What is happening between both of you?" She shook her head, "Thesis." Wendy shrugged at her response, "I'm serious. The rumors are all over the campus that both of you are dating." She shrugged in response, "Ignore them, they're just filthy speakers."

Sungjae walked over to them, bringing three glasses filled with wine.

She quickly snatched the first glass, downing it to her throat as she sighed bitterly. He chuckled at her reaction, "You're a heavy drinker, aren't you?" She scowled, showing off a smug smirk. "You've got a problem with that?"

"I think that it would get you wasted."

"No!" She slurred on her words making both Wendy and Sungjae slap their forehead in annoyance,

"Jesus Christ."

-

"Are you drunk?"

"No."

She responded as she took a sit at the edge of her bed. He stared at her with annoyance, knowing she was sober but yet, drunk. (Does that even make sense?)

"When would you tell me everything?" She asked out of nowhere, as he chuckled. "It's been months we have been talking, and yet you still don't introduce yourself to me."

He stiffled a loud laugh, as he stared at her beautiful face once again, "Should I start?"

She nodded, leaning closer to hear his voice. He was taken back by the radiance of her beauty as his eyes lowered down to her lips. She shook her head, as if telling it was wrong before awkwardly mumbling, "Go on."

"I'm... a thief." Her eyes widen as he trailed off, "...Before. I'm also an abandoned child, what do you expect?" She tilted her head in response, being surprised by his statements. "You might be wondering why I own a house, I'm adopted when I'm at the age of 12 I guess? And the people who adopted me are seriously assholes. They were the one who taught me how to steal things, and break other people's bones. So, to be exact- that's the reason why I'm dangerous." Her throat turned dry at the moment as she asked, "how are you, now?"

He chuckled, "Are you concerned? I'm actually fine and being disciplined. Since, there are two certain people who saved me from the tragic." She scoffed, "But you still look like a jackass."

He rolled his eyes in response, "Anyways, what I'm telling is- I'm still dangerous since I owe a lot of things to the past people I've knew. And, yes they have a grudge on me. Listen, if you ever encounter people who were asking about me, tell them you don't know me-", "Are you always like that?", "Like what?"

"Do you always push people away because of the past?" He flashed a small smile, "Well, you were the first to be this close to me." Her eyes soften at his confession, "I really don't know why you keep on following me around ever since, and I've decided to take a look over you. Since, people have considered you as my girlfriend, I think you should be my responsibility since I would blame myself if something happens to you." She scoffed in remark, "The primary reason I followed you at first is because of curiousity. There was this guy one night at the alley, who was wearing a black jacket and black earrings. He-" she was suddenly cut off when he pressed his lips into hers.

Her eyes widen, "You stole my kiss!" He chuckled, "I was also the one who stole your first kiss."

She knit her eyebrows together as he laughed, "Am I Cinderella? Well, you've found me. I am actually the thief who stole your kiss." She shook her head in frustration, "Give me a proof!"

He slid his hands inside his pocket, showing her a black earring with an engraved letter 'S' at the back.

"Is it enough?" He whispered, leaning his forehead into hers. She scowled, "You confused me so much, and yet you're a single person at last." He laughed, pressing his lips on hers.

To be honest, she wanted to push him away. But, her arms felt weak as it limply fell on his arms, after regaining her composure, she easily wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer. Maybe, it was the alcohol inside her that was giving her the courage to continue, or the reason why she wasn't fighting back. He nudged his tongue to ran over her lower lip as she gladly let him explore her mouth. His hands quickly ran over to her legs, as he slipped it over her shirt, drawing invisible circles at her bare waist, causing her to shiver it response.

She opened her eyes, as she pulled away slowly. Slowly, he also opened his eyes. She saw it clearly,

It was passion and lust.

She couldn't contain herself from pulling herself to kiss him once again. The kiss, it was so electrifying that she wanted to feel the sensation. For him, it was the first time to feel something so fuzzy and exciting, that he couldn't contain his self from gripping on her waist, making her gasp in response.

Her hands ran to the hem of his shirt, fumbling to the first button of it. He knew the signal, as he lowered her into the bed. He opened his eyes for the last time, as he saw her closing her eyes.

And again, he dived into the oblivion with hers.

She sighed in content, as he felt his hands ran over to her body.

It was a sinful night, yet a heaven for them.

-
A/N: So, I'm back guys! ^^
Phew, it was surely tiring and hassle to think of the appropriate words to make this work. XD Well, anyways-

Chapter by chapter you'll realize the revelations and get the puzzles together all along. So please bare with me, a little patience and I'd definitely satisfy the questions in your mind after every chapter.

Anyways, thank you for the kind motivations! I really appreciated it and decided to go on with the plot going on with my head.

Love ya guys, see ya soon. (On the next chapter!) x)

P.S: I've just finished reviewing so I really had a time to upload this. If it's for you guys I'd really make time! ^^