Chapter 1

|Chapter One|

«The Interview»

The wind blew the leaves of trees out of my sight and revealed a huge building that resembled a skyscraper with words in the middle,designing the plain building.

' Stone Enterprises '

Its color is so bright that it blinded  me from its silver shining shade, it almost looked like a diamond. The whole building was made out of black glass, so the reflection of trees and cars was clear for the blind.

I looked around startled from the scary deserted street. Only cars were driving, not a single person was walking into this wealthy part of the city. Dark objects caught my attention; a bunch of bodyguards who stood firmly surrounding the great company like an army, the only differences were the dark suits and the figures of three people combined in just one. From this distance I could make out the outlines of their muscles. Dangling from a group of black clothed bodyguards were some police dogs waiting for their prey with sharp ears and attentive eyes.

Looks interesting...

How a CEO could be that important to this point is beyond my belief.

Well, no sane enemy would come here and pass easily without being fetched and whatnot.

I marched to the side walk and clutched my coat closer to my body before the wind got the chance to attack me.

Just as I was nearing the doors of the huge company, a tall and broad shouldered figure appeared in front of me, blocking my sight completely.

"How can I help you?" The bodyguard roared with a hint of rudeness evident in his voice.

I put on my confident mask, while deep inside I was intimidated by his terrifying voice and huge sculpture.

"I have a job interview. So let me enter." I answered in a firm tone that indicated confidence and self-control.

The bodyguard glared daggers at me, and for a split second I thought he was burning my skin with his gaze.

"I think you heard me, so.." I stepped to the side and began walking to the nearby entrance.

Security and more guards were scattered everywhere.

Come o... It's not like the boss is that scared, that he hired nearly fifty bodyguards to protect just the entrance of his company.

I continued walking with the guards watching me intently waiting for me to make a wrong move, so they could catch me. A specific one of them kept glaring at me and I was going to lose it just from that mind shattering glare.
I seriously don't know what got stuck up their asses at this hour of the morning.

After I entered the building, I saw a lady in her mid-thirties sitting behind a huge desk, the area looked like it is supposed to be the reception. She looked at me suspiciously and I forced a small smile, but she didn't smile back, she kept staring.

I swear I look just fine, I even put some pink lipstick, and wore a brand new dress and a very elegant coat.

I opened my mouth to speak, but she was faster,