Chapter 12

. :Chapter 12: .

***Chloe's P.O.V***

*Recap*

"When are you going to tell Louis?" Zayn whispered. I looked at him and smiled.

"I already have. He figured it out finally." I whispered back and kept my head leaned on Zayn's shoulder. I heard him gasp a little and I chuckled.

"How did he take it?" I chuckled lowly.

"Oh, you know, just great." I said, full of sarcasm. I didn't feel like talking about it right now with Louis just about 5 feet away from us. I gave Zayn a look and he understood straight away and left the subject.

"Can I call you Chloe now?" Zayn asked. I laughed and nodded my head. He sighed.

"Thank god. I'm so used to saying Chloe."

"I know Zayn. I know." I joked around. I closed my eyes and sniffed in some of the smell that Liam was making. It was nice and soon I drifted off to sleep before I even got to eat the nice food he was making.

***********************

I awoke with a sore neck. I put my hand up to my neck and rubbed it, hoping the pain will soon go away. I looked around where I was and noticed I was in the tent and Harry was sleeping on the ground. I sighed.

I wish I knew the time.

I got up from my bed, keeping one hand on my neck and then I walked out of the tent. It was pitch black and I could see all the stars in the sky. I smiled and waked out of the tent and over to the fire. I could see all the guys lying down on the sand and sleeping. I felt really bad that they had to sleep on the sandy ground. I took a seat on one of the logs and looked up at the stars. It made me feel happy. The tinniest things make me happy now, just by staying on this island for a few weeks has changed me and maybe the guys too. It makes you realise that you have to be great-full for what you get because people could be like this in the world. You never know.

I sighed and watched as a shooting star flew across the dark sky. I knew that wishing on shooting stars never come true but I still like to do it. I closed my eyes and thought of a wish.

I wish that we would be off this island soon...

I reopened my eyes and looked around Niall was now awake and was watching me. I smiled at him and he got up off the sand and sat down on the log beside me.

"What are you doing up and out here?" He whispered, not wanting to wake the others up.

"I woke up with a sore neck and I saw the stars so I wanted to come out here and look at them." I smiled at Niall. I love these times were we could just talk. It was nice and I missed living with Harry and having them over daily. Those were some great memories. "Niall...?" I looked at Niall and he nodded for me to carry on speaking. "I want to go home. I don't want to be on this island anymore. Not now. Not when Louis knows it's me, Chloe." Niall gasped a little when I told him that Louis knew it was me.

"When...?" Niall whispered. I leaned on his shoulder, it hurt my neck but I ignored the pain and closed my eyes.

"Yesterday. In the forest, when he went looking for me. No actually it was before then. I ran away." Niall put his arm around my shoulders and rubbed my back. I sighed and kept my eyes closed.

"It's going to be okay. What happened?" He asked for more details. I didn't mind telling Niall cause I knew I could tell him anything.

"When we were in the forest, I stopped running and he caught up to me. I admitted that it was me, he got mad, then he calmed down and I got mad. I asked why he cares and he said he loves me. He kissed me and I said I love him too but then he said, after the kiss, that it was a mistake and he still loves Eleanor," I was crying now. Just thinking that he still loves Eleanor made me so sad.