Chapter 2

~Chapter 2~

***Abby's P.O.V***

We were heading straight into the sea! What do we do?! I looked around to see what everyone else was doing. Harry, Zayn and Liam were crying and Louis had tears running down his cheeks and was running around yelling 'we're going to DIE!' And Niall was hugging his chair for dear life.

"We are not going to die" I said or more like hoped. My voice was a whisper and I, myself, had tears running down my cheeks.

"How are we going to live through a plane crash?!" Harry yelled through his tears. After those words were said, I started crying harder.

"So you want to die?!!!" I screamed. My anger boiling over. I heard a little 'yes' come out of Harry's mouth. Harry wants to die because of me. I'm the one who deserves to die.

I scrambled out of my seat, trying not to fall over because the plane was on a steep lean. I looked around for something to help is survive the crash.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing!

I stood there, in place, waiting for the impact to hit me. Then it would all be over.

******************************************************************************************

I opened my eyes to a bright light. I squeezed them tightly shut again. I re-opened them and blinked a few times. Where am I?

"Oh my god! Your awake!" I looked around for the source of the voice. I finally saw a figure to my right. I squinted my eyes so I could see more clearly. It was . . .

Niall?

"W-where am I?" My voice was raspy. Why?

"We, are on an island in the middle of nowhere" I could hear in his voice that he was sad.

"I survived? Is it just you and me?" I looked around to try and find the others.

"Yeah you survived like the rest of the boys. Liam's looking around the island for food, water and a shelter. Zayn is still out cold and same goes for Harry. Louis on the other hand got quite injured and he's lost lots of blood but he'll survive . . ." Niall looked away from my face over to a tree in the distance. I looked closer and could see 3 figure lying under the tree.

Zayn, Harry and Louis.

"Where on the island is Liam?" I asked looking around at my surroundings. I was sitting on sand and about 100 meters away from me. The lads were lying on a patch if grass. I looked behind me and saw a scary forest type thing. It had big, tall trees and long grass that I could see from where I was sitting.

"In the forest looking around" I turned back around to look at Niall.

"I just want to go home . . ." I whimpered to myself. I looked down at my lap, trying to keep the tears in. I felt something on my shoulder. I looked over to see Niall looking at me with a look of sadness. I guess he heard me.

"We all do, Abby" a sly smile slipped into my face and Niall returned it. I stood up from the sand, after a few minutes of silence. "Where are you going?"

"To the sea. Don't worry I'm not going to leave and swim home" I said smiling then walking off in the direction of the sea. Once I got to the sea shore, I looked down to see a regelation of a girl with dull eyes, ruffled hair and a cut on my forehead. It still had dry blood around it, but I don't care. My blonde hair was fading and my roots were my normal dark/light brown hair.

Uh oh! If I don't get off this island soon, this isn't going to end well and there will be LOTS of questions about why I left.

I turned around and walked up to the tree where the other sleeping boys were. I sat next to Louis' head and started to wipe the sand off his beautiful face. He had lots of cuts along his face and arms. I looked down on his body, to see him shirtless. He had a huge gash going from his side-hip up to his rib, on the left side.