One thing

Chapter Five

Emily Dawn

So after that day i become more researching about one direction. The curly one is Harry, The blonde is Neyl oh yeah Niall, The boy on the stripes is Louis, the quiff one is Zayn and the last one is the last boy that i could say is adorable is Liam.

   I couldn't believe i remember their names. Because im not literally good at it. Like the past  lesson on math. So let's be clear at this im taking my major on music and arts so for a few months i will graduate and all be well.

[A/N : i clearly don't know about college stuff bcs im just a highschool girl like im on grade 8 if im wrong correct me thank you]

So in boredomeness i decided to text tella.

To : Tella insane :P

I hate you very much.

Your message is succesfully sent !

I hate attention. It's like all the people is watching you. What are you some kind of thing that worth everything. No joking but i hate attention.

New message !

From : Tella insane :P

Oh, i know you love me. (;

--------------------------------------------

To : Tella insane :P

Keep dreamin', cuntttt :P

--------------------------------------------

      I decided to open my twitter.

And holy mother of nutella i have 100k followers. And i didn't even doing anything. Oh i forgot the video. And a bunch of mention. No let me clear it a ton of it. And a few tweets are like this.

"@herrieharreh: OMG YOUR SO HELLA LUCKY ?! CAN I BE YOU ?! AND WAIT FOLLOW ME ?!''

     You just want my follow

"@zzjm: your not even pretty."

   well i don't audition for a beauty contest.

"@carrots_banana: i love you i see the video of yours. You're really good at it love keep it up ! xx."

i decided to tweet back her bcs she loves me and truly adore me not for the boys, for my talent.

"@EmilyDawnx : @carrots_banana i love you more and thank you so much love xx."

and i decide to follow her too. Okay enough to twitter i should sleep now i have school tommorow means i need to attend hell so goodnight.

Author's note

hi vas sapnin ? crappy chapter sorreh. ilysm

       -mynarryfeelsx