Boredom Part 1

3rd person:
Katelyn was sitting in her room brushing her hair. "Ugh!" She shouted and yanked the brush out of her hair and chucked it across the room. "I give up!" She yelled in anger.
"Katelyn, dear, relax please!" Called a familiar voice from behind the door.
"Go away Aph!" Katelyn screamed in response. " You're not my mom Aph!"
Aphmau sighed and let herself in the room, closing the door behind her.
"Katelyn you can't constantly be getting angry spontaneously! You act like a child!" She explained, exasperated.
"Nuh uh!" Katelyn pouted, crossing her arms.
Aphmau sighed, half smiling. "Well I'll leave you to it," she murmured, patting Katelyn's knee and standing up. As she walked across the room she glanced back a Katelyn, who was staring at the thrown brush in disgust. Aphmau giggled and left the room.

*Katelyn's POV*

As Aph left the room, I picked up my brush and slowly lifted it to my head, this time slowly brushing the ends first and working my way up. Aph taught me that. Through high school, I had no one to teach me how, so I kind of just ran the brush through my hair, top to bottom, painfully ripping out several hairs at once.
Finally, after minutes of sitting in silence, yearning for some music, I finished brushing my hair. I ran my hand through it and sighed in relief. Oh my Irene finally! I stood up and wandered to the door. What should I do today? I have the day off. Before I've even realized, I've wandered downstairs and out the front door, heading towards the guys' house. I still have my slippers on, but it'll be fine and my pajamas are just sweatpants and a t-shirt. I knock on the door, then instantly regret it and start to turn around when I hear the door open. Rats! I cursed mentally and looked up to see Laurance.
"Hey Katelyn! Do you need something?" He inquired politely.
Ummm... What am I here for? I really have no idea. I'm about to come up with an excuse when I hear yelling from inside the house.

So what'd you think! Few who are reading this, comment if you'd like and suggest anything.
P.S: Do you want the word count all the time? Comment! (386 words)