Chapter 29

(Y/n)'s POV:

I haven't showed up to school in the past 5 days. It was so tiring and I needed a break. I made a couple more attempts to talk to Chanyeol but he ignored me as usual.

"Sis your not going to school today either?" Jhope asked softly while placing a hand on my forehead to see if I have a fever. I shook my head and flipped through Netflix to watch a movie.

"Alright, I'm going to school now" He left the house. I wasn't actually sick, in reality I just really didn't want to go to school. I grabbed a blanket and lied down on the couch watching the kdrama School 2015.

Chanyeol's POV:

I watched the door and the clock anxiously waiting to see if she'll come in. But the bell had just rung and Mrs. Lee already began to take attendance.

"(Y/n)?" Mrs. Lee asked while looking around the room.

"She's not here today" Yerin answered. Mrs. Lee had a worried expression on her face.

"She's never been absent for this long before" I heard her whisper to herself while she took a seat at her computer. I ran a hand through my hair in frustration.

"She's not here again!!" Luhan groaned.

Even though we had an argument, I still love seeing her everyday. 'I was being a jerk, once again, by ignoring her when she tried to apologize' I thought angrily. I hated myself for acting that way towards her. Today was now the sixth day she was absent.

"Yerin come here" Luhan called her over since our teacher let us talk. She walked over with her phone in her hand.

"What is it Luhan?" She smiled. I focused my attention on her phone screen which just lit up showing she got a message from (y/n).

"Is (y/n) ok? Why has she been absent?" I asked her before Luhan did. She glared at me hard and scoffed.

"And why do you care all of a sudden? You don't deserve to know" She responded harshly while going on her phone to text (y/n) back.

"Look I made a mistake" I began as she laughed.

"No surprise there" Yerin smirked.

"Can you please just answer my question?" I looked down at my finger and twirled the matching ring I got for (y/n) and I.

Although she hit my box into a puddle. I let out a sigh and left the room leaving Yerin there in deep thought at my actions. I missed (y/n). We literally dated for only a day. I need to make things right with her again.

(Y/n)'s POV:

A sharp ringing noise caused me to awake from my nap. Still half asleep, I lazily picked up my phone from the table and checked to see who was calling me.

"Minho?" I raised a brow. It's been awhile since I've seen him and talked with him. Maybe he wanted to meet up and reunite with me again.

"Hello?" His voice echoed into my ear. I sat up straight.

"Hey Minho what's up?" I pressed pause on the drama which was still running.

"It's been awhile and I've noticed you haven't been coming to school lately... is everything ok?" His tone dripped with concern. I secretly began to smile at this.

"I'm ok, just feeling a bit sick...but thanks for asking" I replied with a small smile on my face. I heard him laugh on the other end.

"No problem"

"So how come I haven't seen you around lately mister?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Soccer competitions, studying sessions, meetings for colleges, track competitions, touring museums-" Minho began to list off until I stopped him.

"Whoa your schedule has been packed! Your so athletic and intelligent Minho" I exclaimed in awe.

"Haha yeah I guess so but your really intelligent too. And even though my schedule is packed I guess I could take some time out of it and hang out with you" I felt him smiling while he spoke.

Minho and I ended up talking the entire day until we both felt tired and began to sleep.

~The Next Day~

I decided I shouldn't miss anymore days of school. I walked through the hallways with Yerin towards the nurse who called me down.

"Alright Yerin see you in class" I hugged her before walking in. The nurse sat me down and checked my temperature to make sure I was ok and asked me the reasons why I was absent.

By the time I left the nurse's office, I was late to my second period class.

"Heres a pass explaining why you are late sweetheart. Hand it to Mrs. Lee" The nurse smiled while giving me a slip of paper. I bowed before exiting the room and made my way nervously to Mrs. Lee's class.

I turned the knob of the door carefully and stepped inside. Mrs. Lee stopped teaching and everyone turned to look at me.

"Sorry I'm late" I bowed and handed the slip of paper to my teacher.

"(Y/n) your back! I was beginning to worry" She chuckled as I walked towards my seat keeping my head down. I plugged in my headphones and started to listen to my music.

"Alright class you can have freetime now since I have to attend a meeting with the other teachers." Mrs. Lee gathered her books and left the classroom in a hurry as everyone cheered. I felt my headphones get taken out of my ear and looked up to see Youngji.

"Get up" She stared down at me. I looked at her and smirked.

"You don't tell me what to do" I smiled while snatching my headphones out of her hands. She gave a small smile before leaning down towards my ear.

"Shall I show the class a few pictures then? She whispered as I bit my lip. I quickly stood up and glared at her.

"(Y/n) where are you going?" Yerin asked with an uneasy look. Youngji stepped in front of me.

"She's just stepping out with me for a second. Isn't that right (y/n)?" Youngji faced me with a smile. I nodded my head while giving a blank look towards Yerin.

Youngji began to walk out of the classroom and I followed her until I heard Luhan call my name.

"(Y/n) she hates you, you can't go with her" Luhan whispered fiercely. I smiled at him and left the classroom not answering Luhan.

Youngji led me outside the school.

"Make this quick" I folded my arms.

"I just wanted to let you know to keep your mouth shut and not tell anyone about me hurting and blackmailing you" She gave a fake smile as I chuckled and also smiled.

"And if I don't?" I placed a finger on my chin as if to think. She immediately scowled and took a few steps over to me.

"I'll send everyone the pictures of you and Chanyeol walking together" She looked me in my eyes and smirked. I burst out laughing and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Oh sweetheart, your going to have to do better than that. A few pictures of Chanyeol and I walking together isn't going to stir up drama. I can easily tell them you photoshopped the pictures. And do you know why they would believe me if I told them that? Because I can just as easily tell the whole class about how you wrote that note pretending to be me and writing horrible things about Yerin to ruin our friendship. I can also show the class my handwriting so they can compare with the note to see if it was real. Yerin is also my proof. I'm not scared of you Youngji and you have nothing to use against me." I spoke fiercely while taking a couple more steps closer to her while Youngji's face flushed with anger as her fists clenched.

"Poor poor Youngji, never getting her way. I'll be going now" I smiled while turning around as my hair hit her face and walked away.