Chapter 39: The Ending~

(If you really want to get in your feels, read this chapter while listening to some slow kinda sad? songs that get you in your feels)

(Y/n)'s POV:

I looked in the mirror and smoothed down my gray skirt. I was wearing a white shirt with a maroon blazer over it and a gray skirt since this was my new school's uniform. I let out a deep breathe and stared at myself for a couple seconds longer before heading downstairs and grabbing my bag.

"You ready sis?" My brother placed his hands on my shoulders as I slowly nodded. He was also in his school uniform. We stepped out and got inside my mom's car as she drove us to our new school.

"You kids sure you don't have any last goodbyes to say?" My mother pulled over near my now old high school. I looked out the window towards the high school. I lifted my hand and softly touched the cool glass window of the car. I looked over to the bench on the side of the school where so many memories had begun. I began to think about when Sehun, Luhan, and I became friends. I defended them near that bench. My eyes skimmed the entire school once again. I looked at the kids happily playing soccer on the field and looked through the windows of the school and saw students working quite hard. A sad smile formed on my face as I shook my head.

"No.." I looked at my mom who had been staring at me unknowingly this whole time.

"Alright" She drove back on the road. I continued to stare at my high school as it got farther and farther away and finally out of sight.

~Time skip~

I stepped inside the classroom as all eyes looked at me up and down. The teacher smiled and gestured for me to speak.

"Hello everybody, my name is   (y/n). Please treat me well" I bowed and stood up straight as I scanned through the faces with a smile.

"There's an empty seat next to Taeyeon. Taeyeon will you please raise your hand so (y/n) knows who you are?" I looked around and saw a girl raise up her hand high near the back of the classroom. I made my way towards her nervously and sat down. She turned to look at me with a grin. I smiled and gave a slight bow.

"Hey! Welcome to our school! My name is Kim Taeyeon!" She held out a hand. 'Guess this is the start of a new friendship' I reached out and shook her hand. Just then the girls sitting next to her stood up and came next to us.

"Taeyeon introduce us!" One of the girls with an eye smile spoke as she waved at me.

"Oh yeah, this is Tiffany, Yuri, Sunny, Yoona, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Jessica" Taeyeon pointed at each girl as they waved and gave me warm smiles. I looked at all nine of them with a grin.

"Nice to meet you guys, my name is (y/n)"

Chanyeol's POV:

The bell rang signaling the start of class and (y/n) once again didn't show up. I was worrying so much about her that I ended up not getting any sleep last night. She hasn't been answering my calls and she wasn't even at Bts's house when I went to go check.

"Guys do you know what's going on with (y/n)?" I tiredly looked at Luhan and Sehun. I noticed Sehun biting his lip nervously. He slowly shook his head not making eye contact with me.

"Alright class stop talking I have an important announcement to make" Our teacher slammed a book on her desk causing us all to be quiet. I rested my head on my hand and stared at her.

"I'm sad to say that a former student has left us" Mrs. Lee sighed looking at all of us sadly. I raised a brow at her words.

"(Y/n) has transferred to a different school.." She adjusted her glasses. My eyes widened at her words.

"What?!!" I shouted as I stood up. Everyone turned back to look at me. I ran out the class and out the school ignoring Mrs. Lee yelling for me to come back. I ran as fast as I could to Bts's house and knocked on the door frantically.

"Hello-" Jin answered.

"She left didn't she. Where is her house?" I asked hurriedly in a rushed tone as Jin gave me her address. I quickly ran as fast as I could towards her house. I bumped into many people on the way but I ignored their angry shouting and continued running. I slowed down as I finally reached her house.

I knocked on the door panting loudly.

"Coming!" A sweet familiar voice spoke as I heard light footsteps nearing the door. I watched hesitantly as the door knob turned.

"Who is it-" (y/n) stood before me. She quickly stopped speaking as she made eye contact with me. She fell silent and I saw sadness in her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me" I took both of her hands in mine. My heart began to hurt.

"I, I, I just couldn't" She burst out into tears. I quickly pulled her towards me and rubbed her back as she cried into my chest. I rested my head on her shoulder. After a couple of seconds, I realized I was crying. I was crying a lot. I buried my face into her shoulder and continued to cry. All the tears I have been holding in my entire life finally came out and I couldn't stop them. I cried about losing my mother, about losing my only family which was exo, about going back to my father, about (y/n) transferring schools, and the fear of losing her. I began to hug her tighter. We stayed like this, in each other's embrace, for a long time.

The End~♡

PLEASE READ:

Well this is finally the end of my fanfic. Can you guys all do me a favor and follow for more fanfics in the future? Like even though I'm working on a Jay Park fanfic, there will still be a book 2 of this Chanyeol fanfic and I also will have other fanfics like maybe some bts ones and other exo members. So please follow me for more fanfics coming up in the future~

Thanks for all the votes and wonderful comments you guys send me for every chapter. Love you all!💕💗💜💝