My Sanaito: The Store

Yea my first wattpad story had finally came. Actually this took me long to make since writing on phone is hard but I decided to make one for Christmas. If you don't like my work it's ok atleast I get to share my ideas like you guyz. Too much chitchat, let's start already. Enjoy.

8:00 am in the morning when my alarm clock began buzzing. As I reach for the alarm clock, a sunlight strucked into my face from the little hole on the curtain. I didn't waste much of my time and I pushed aside the curtain then a bright sunlight made me snap out of sleepiness and also made me amazed at the very beautiful scenery of the morning sun. It's almost Christmas so a lot of snow pour down from the sky. I stepped out of the bed and wore my slippers. By the way my name is Evian and I lived here at my mom's house for quite long until I find a job. While heading downstairs, mom was waiting on the side of the table for breakfast. A whole plate of pancakes are served on the table for me. I sat down and ate the whole food then prepared myself because today I will be buying a Christmas present for my monito (the person I picked to give the gift during the Christmas party). After all are set, I grabbed my bag and headed to any available stores but it seems like all is closed. Maybe its holiday that's why. After ten minutes of searching I finally found an available store which surprisingly doesn't have much customers as it looks. It's a nice store but why not even a single person can be found? Well it is located on the middle of a snowy high way road where no houses are present but only this store and a very huge pine tree beside it. On the top of the pine tree lays a red star that has a missing piece. One of it's leg from the right is missing. Curiosity bugs in my mind but I left it there and walked right into the store. A bell chimed above when I opened the door then suddenly I met a jolly smile from the store clerk.

He greeted, "Good morning young man and welcome to J's gift store, I'm Mr. J the store owner. Since you are my first customer this day I will give you a discount, buy one take one. Please pick your choice wisely."

"Thanks Mr. J but how come you don't have any customers today? Although its Christmas anyway", I asked.

"Ah, my store is of course located beside the middle of a long road and only for interested passer-by who comes in sometimes", He answered with a smile.

"That's not really nice I mean your store sir is outstanding yet so empty", I mentioned.

"Well sometimes we don't just accept strangers while only the people who are worthy is allowed to come", He admitted.

"I see, thats pretty bad for a business but I can respect it", I said.

"Very well then please pick your choice", He noted while wiping a glass globe.

I looked around checking each shelf which contains very unique and elegant stuff to choose. Finally I found a perfect one for my monito and its a blue detailed Ipod and a white earphone in one set. When I was about to take the item to the counter I just remembered I have a discount which means a jackpot for me. I searched around once more looking for the best one to have but It seems I'm not interested on anything. While heading back to the counter I saw from the corner of my eyes a very odd looking box placed at the center of an empty shelf and way behind the store. I picked up the box and discovered that it is a doll. I tried reading the stenched name of the box which says "Sanaito" and no idea what it means, then I checked the details and its uses at the back but nothing special about it. Its just a plushly doll which I can barely see from the outside. I said to myself "What's the bad thing of having a doll for myself? I know it's the only one that is left on the shelf so I'm taking it anyway, besides I never had any toy even one since when I was a kid", I took it and head back to the counter to pay for these goodies. I placed everything down and then Mr. J noticed the box I have. He then picked it up and inspect to see if the toy is in good shape. After he inspected it he then faced to me and asked, "Son, would you like to have this one?"