Why Don't You Tell Me? [THE END]

CHAPTER (VI) END

Jongin transform into another man since he came back from Europe… or because of that night? He treats you like a princess. His eyes, the way he looks at you is full with sweetness. It’s make you hesitate to tell him about the baby or not. If all these things are just because of that night, he doesn’t have to do like this. If he only wants to take responsibility, he doesn’t have to. All you want from him is not sympathy; all you want from him is his love… Is it too much for him? You are not sure which is real him as you saw him kissing with his ex in front of the apartment. You think they are not over yet. What you gonna suppose to do now? His child is now developing in your body. What if he can’t accept that fact? There's one thing you scare now is the time when he will ask for divorce.

“Hey, ___[Y/N]! What are you thinking? Drink your milk. It’s getting cold now. Should I re-boil again?” you put away your thoughts as Jongin asked you. “Humm..? Ah… No it’s ok!” replied him awkwardly. He chuckle on the way you answered him. Is it a bit obvious that you fond of love the way he treat you? “Why don’t you go to SM today? No schedule today?” you asked him. He shakes his head slowly and drinks his coffee. “I ask to leave today. I told you are sick and I should stay beside you” his words get into your ears slowly and absorb by your heart.

You looked up him with amazed eyes. He wipes the milk on your lips. You moved back as you blush on his actions. You stare at him with confused eyes. He smiles at you warmly. “I have to go to store. Would you like to get anything from there?”. Inside your mind you dying to eat some fresh fruits. “Maybe, some fresh fruits?”.. He nodded,get on the jacket and leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jongin buying fruits as your order. He choosing the fresh ones (but he doesn't know how to choose), Someone tap his shoulder from behind, "OMO, Kai-shii!". She is the doctor who know about your pregnancy thingy. Jongin bow and greet her, "Oh, Annyeonghaseyeo!".

"How's your wife? Feeling better now? The last time she came to me, she was very weak and the pressure is low" she asked about you. "Yes, she's fine now. Thanks for asking" Jongin said. She looked at Jongin hands which are carrying a basket of fruits. She smile, "For her?'. He nodded and scratched his head. "Yeah, woman want to eat so many things during this time. It's good to know that she's eating well because some are don't want to eat anything during their having a baby", she said.

'A BABY?????'.....Jongin totally surprise and don't get it what she talking about. He widen his eyes and stare at her like I don't know what are you talking about. "Oh. she hasn't told you yet? Maybe she's shy to tell you. Congratulations Kai....! Your wife is pregnant".
She congrats to Jongin and then she left the store. Jongin left in the store and fainted..

In his mind= * That's why she fell down yesterday? Why didn't she tell me about this? Is she try to cover it? Oh,yes! Because she saw me with Yuri yesterday. She must misunderstand us. What should I do first? I think I should tell to Taemin first if I don't want to get a punch from him.

He dials some number and make a call to his brother-in-law, the real one now. "Jongin,what's up?" Taemin answered. "Yah! Where are you now? I need to see you now! Its important!" Jongin said while he's laughing. Taemin feel werid because that old Jongin disappeared since his scandal spread out. Jongin headed to Taemin and he forget about the fruits. He left them in the store. He forget for a while that you're waiting for the fruits in the apartment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin is in SM Town's practice room...Jongin open up the door roughly and run to him..."Taemin-yah!" he hug him.."Jongin, what's wrong with you today? You're acting really strange" Taemin stated. However Jongin didn't listen to him and drag him out the room. "Taemin, I don't know how you react to this but now all I feel is extremely happy." he said non-stop. Taemin look afraid to him..Taemin hold your shoulders and shake them roughly, 'JUST TELL ME JONGIN! DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY!" he hissed Jongin."You gonna be uncle soon!" he whispered to Taemin.

Taemin gaze on his words... He heard what Jongin said but doesn't believe on what he had heard. "I thought you don't love her at all..." Taemin said slowly and quietly.Jongin didn't say anything and keep his head down.

"Well,I have to admit something I've done on her ......... ^#^$#^$&*$&##*#*@$@%&%*" Jongin admitted to your brother. When Jongin finished, Taemin gazed again... "Taemin" he called him... As soon as he get what Jongin said, Taemin punched him. "That's for your mistake, Jongin. I punished you as her brother. The reat thing is your business. If she agree to change this marriage into the real one. I don't have to object" he left Jongin and went into the room again as he finished.Jongin laugh at him. He knew his friend very well. He knew Taemin will agree him with you.

Jongin decided not to show he had known about the baby. So, he come back home like nothing happened.

"Where are the fruits?" you asked him as he come back empty handed. "They are not fresh that's why" he replied you and just went to the bedroom. What had happened to him now? He's acting so different from this morning.You ignore him and went to the store to buy fruits.Thinking he's not changing and you just day-dreaming.First, you decided to stay home but now you change your mind and decided to open the shop.

He sneak you from the door and make sure you go to the shop.As the door closed, you make a phone call again.Who's he calling this time?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You come back home a little bit late today.. Because you got so many order today.As you come into the apartment,it's dark. No light turn on. You think he fall sleep now.

Walking towards the bedroom but you saw there's a light in his practice room.Is he practice till this time?? You push the un-closed door slowly and sneak inside. Your mouth formed 'O' shape and jaws drop by the scene you see now.It's not his practice room anymore.... It's changed into baby room. The whole room is full with toys and so many baby accessories..

"____[Y/N]" he called you from behind. You turn around...saw him standing in front of you. Hiding his hands behind. "How did you~~" he interrupt before you finished your words. "I saw the doctor this morning at store" he said what you wanted to know. "If you're doing this just because you want to pay for your mistake,it's ok.You don't need to do.You can go to her if you wish I'll end up this fake marriage" you said. He moved closer, "No!! I don't want to go back to her. You misunderstood yesterday. I didn't kiss her..Only she did.Please believe me" he begged you.You try to say something back but.......

He hugged you unexpected and you was shocked so you kind of stayed in place your arms by your sides.You two stand there for a couple of minutes just enjoying each others company and warmth.He pulls away from you and looks in the eyes.

"Saranghae,[Y/N]" he whispered to your ear. Suddenly he kneel down in front of you. "[Y/N],the ring is already placed on your finger but I want to ask for the real propose this time! Will you marry me,for real?" he asked while still kneeling down. "We already did that,aren't we?" you said to him.

He get up and hug you so tide. He's about to spin you around..."Jongin-shii,BABY!! Be Careful!" you warned him.The apartment fills with the laughter which come out from you and him.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                             THE END

So, yes this is the end now! Actually I already finished this one for long time ago. I'm a bit during these days and forget to update! Sorry, guys! Plz forgive me!

Thanks you all for reading my story!

This one is also already posted in Deerheat. :D

Please comments,guys!

And vote,plz! :D